30 Day Shred Results!

Options
Hey guys/girls!

So I really want to be motivated. So show me your awesome results from following the 30 Day Shred. :)
I'm on Day 4.

One question, did any of you take a break day?

Replies

• katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 tonight.. Hopefully I start seeing some progress! Haven't taken a break yet, don't plan to. I -might- skip July 4th but I already feel guilty just thinking about skipping a day.
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have yet to start..But looking forward to see results, for motivation.
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I did it in 33 days but did the first 14 without a break.

Finished-1.jpg
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    these are amazing pics. Brilliant job. You have great definition here, did you lose much during the 33 days?
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I have a blog post that gives my 30 day shred results. I lost 10 lbs and 6 inches just off my waist and hips. I am now doing a second 30 day shred, only this time, I am rotating between 30DS, Banish fat boost metabolism, and No more trouble zones. Just in the first 12 days of the second shred, I have gotten out of my 14s and am now in a 12. Can't wait to see the end results of this 30 days!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    these are amazing pics. Brilliant job. You have great definition here, did you lose much during the 33 days?

I only lost 2.7kg (5.8lbs)!
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    how did you eat during the 30 DS, did you diet? or just eat a little more carefully?
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 1. Any advice for how to log it in myfitnesspal exercise log?
  • katamus
    Options
    I'm on day 1. Any advice for how to log it in myfitnesspal exercise log?

Log it as circuit training.
  • Sarahdix1322
    Options
    I will be doing day 14 tonight, I like it, I haven't weighed myself since I began, but I can feel it. I am thinking of trying to do a C25K in the mornings as well, and see how that goes.
  • katamus
    Options
    How was L2 D1 for you? I'm feeling really good, on L1 D9 tonight.. I feel like I'll be able to jump into L2 without a problem but at the same time I'm having doubt about my upper body strength.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have found Level 2 much better than level 1. I don't know if it is because I have built up to it, but it hasn't hurt as bad as level1 did. (I did Day 6 this morning). The exercises are a lot more fun and seem to go much faster also.
  • SIMBA7860
    SIMBA7860 Posts: 25
    Options
    you say u lost only 2.7kg - but look at how slim your tummy looks.....absolutely beautiful.
  • Sarahdix1322
    Options
    I was so scared to do L2 D1 but it actually wasn't that bad.
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    I am still 8 days out from finishing it but here is my progress (taken on day 17).

7456091868_932a12f869_z.jpg
  • Zoelesley
    Zoelesley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wow i think you look great, after 17 days!! thats awsome.
  • leenabeana1
    Options
    What is 30 day shred????
  • fitnut72
    fitnut72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What is 30 day shred????

Jillian Michaels workout DVD.
  • fitnut72
    fitnut72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am still 8 days out from finishing it but here is my progress (taken on day 17).

7456091868_932a12f869_z.jpg

Wow! Awesome! You have given me inspiration to pull out my DVD again and give it a try and stick to it!