My Tummy Before and After Pics

Options
12346»

Replies

• jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous!! :tongue: I have lost the same amount, and my tummy looks nothing like that!! Awesome job!!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congrats!!! :happy:
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What sorcery is this? Girl it looks completely amazing! By far the most impressive before and after shots of a tummy I've ever seen!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :noway: That is awesome!!!! GREAT JOB!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    That is such great motivation for me! I still have the nasty baby belly, but I'm workin on it! Thanks for posting :)
  • onikonor
    onikonor Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You should be very very proud of yourself.
  • jodyd61
    jodyd61 Posts: 10
    Options
    wow.... what kind of exercises have you been doing?
  • hazelovesfood
    hazelovesfood Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great after but was that a pregant tummy in the first pick, looks very very rounded to me.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Great after but was that a pregant tummy in the first pick, looks very very rounded to me.

Nope that was not a pregnant tummy, I don't have any children. That was a cake tummy lol. I easily could have passed for being heavily pregnant, it's a wonder that nobody ever asked me when I was due my baby...
  • sofakingawesome69
    Options
    are you sure that is the same stomach? Awesome transformation. Nice work!!!
  • Raw07
    Raw07 Posts: 206
    Options
    Just amazing! congrats to you and all the hard work you have done! I have to agree with everyone else who is wondering how you have done such an amazing job!
    So what type of exercise have you been doing?
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    Honestly I haven't really been doing much exercise. Zumba sometimes, but no hardcore tummy exercises. I am going to start using the ab-king pro to tone up more x
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    what a change..... congrats!!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. Great job.
  • Miss_dannii
    Options
    What sorcery is this? Girl it looks completely amazing! By far the most impressive before and after shots of a tummy I've ever seen!

Sorcery.... :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!