'Ello!

jetteh22
jetteh22 Posts: 9 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, all!

I just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm not -overweight- (within healthy weight range but towards the top. I want to be at the bottom and/or turn my 'beer belly' into muscle and tone up a bit) but I figured it was time for me to begin eating healthier and this is a cost-effective way to do just that!

I really like the idea behind this site and with eating healthy, support from everyone else and exercise I hope to be able to lose the two pounds a week until I lose 25 pounds!

My name is Darren, I'm a 21 year old male in Naples, Florida :D. In my default picture I'm the guy in the very back w/ some friends.

I'd like to be able to participate in some conversations here and support others while I'm being supported - I've always heard it was easier to diet and exercise if you're doing it with someone else so I hope to be able to do it with all of you! :D

Replies

• CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Welcome! You've come to the right place!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I'm so glad you pointed out who you were in your av!! :laugh: I hate not knowing which one is my guy!

Welcome to MFP!! :flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Hello, all!

I just thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. I'm not -overweight- (within healthy weight range but towards the top. I want to be at the bottom and/or turn my 'beer belly' into muscle and tone up a bit) but I figured it was time for me to begin eating healthier and this is a cost-effective way to do just that!

I really like the idea behind this site and with eating healthy, support from everyone else and exercise I hope to be able to lose the two pounds a week until I lose 25 pounds!

My name is Darren, I'm a 21 year old male in Naples, Florida :D. In my default picture I'm the guy in the very back w/ some friends.

I'd like to be able to participate in some conversations here and support others while I'm being supported - I've always heard it was easier to diet and exercise if you're doing it with someone else so I hope to be able to do it with all of you! :D
    Welcome aboard Darren ..... good luck on your weight loss journey :happy:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Wecome:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jetteh22
    jetteh22 Posts: 9 Member
    You're all so nice! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Eating only 1240 calories a day is going to be hard! Especially cause I don't like many vegetables and I'm just now forcing myself to like salads (the only salad I've really loved is Olive Gardens House salad mm!).
This discussion has been closed.