Just wanted to share!

Options
Hello all,

So back in October of 2011 I had been married a little over a year. I had gained a few happy pounds :) My whole life I have struggle with my weight, and my body image. I was that chubby kid :) I have tried all kinds of diets over the years, and also have struggled with eating disorders..Of course gaining every pound back. So in October of 2011 I made a decision, I was going to get into the best shape of my life. So I tried low carb, no carb, high protein, no protein, I tried all types of workout routines. I even did p90x. I struggled every step of the way, but I stood determined to feel the best I have ever felt. I went from 159 to 137. A total of 22 pounds, I have dropeed three pant sizes. I completed my first 5k in May and have two races coming in July. I have decided to eat a vegan diet and feel the best I have ever felt. And tomorrow for the first time in my life I am wearing a bikini to the ocean, I had one of those wow moments the other night while looking in the mirror. All that hard work and sweat does pay off, just don't give up! You deserve to look and feel great. I am never going to be 100% happy with myself, but I know I have tried my best and I am happy with that!

Replies

• jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    So awesome for you!
  • successiswithinme
    successiswithinme Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I love that you said you've struggled but stayed determined and your happy with what you've done. Keep positive and keep moving forward. Congrats!

(edited for typos)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!