Looking for friends/supporter

Hi

A friend I have that I just introduced to my fitness pal let me know about the community out here too and as much as I love the App I think some support would be awesome right now!

If anyone out there would like to add me I could really use some support/people to chat with and share ideas with and mutually motivate each other :)

Laura

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Glad to have you here Laura. Love that name by the way. I love this part of the community but that is partially because I tend to be a homebody in the summer. :bigsmile:
  • Thanks for the welcome :)

I downloaded the App about a year ago but only started using it two months ago. I love it but in the last few weeks I have been finding it hard to stay on track and then heard about the community and thought it would be a great resource :)
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Surrounding yourself with people who will support and motivate you is really key! It has helped me tremendously. Feel free to add me! I love encouraging my MFP pals!
  • Thanks I added you :)

I may have one of my own but my boyfriends 3 also spend half the time with us so we might have other stuff to chat about too!