Another P90X Topic :)

Options
Okay, so I'm really excited because my cousin is letting me borrow her P90X! I'm also super nervous, but if I hear/see other people's results then I know that I will survive (lol).

Please post with your results from P90X! Pics, stories, whatever... :)

Replies

• tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    it a great program, and you can get some great results, but it depends on you doing the best you can do every single time, sticking with it for 90 days - and watching your diet.

Do your best everyday, even if you cannot do everything - it does get easier. And DO write everything down - it DOES matter. Perfection is not the issue - effort is.

Thats the program I use, and have lost 50 pounds, but no before pics, only afters in my profile.

I personally recommend the Classic program, using the heaviest weights you can comfortably use with good form, and lower reps (or bands if that's all you have), and making sure you do eat enough protein, and don't try to eat super low caloire (below 1200) or you will have a hard time progressing, and making it through the workouts.
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply!

I usually eat about 1500 calories/day. I am so excited to start this program!!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I won't post pics on the internet, but in my first round, I lost 8 lbs, but I gained a ton of muscle, and went down 4 jean sizes.
    My diet wasn't the best, I kept trying to eat healthy, but had a bad food influence.

This round, I have a workout partner and they realized you just cannot workout and expect to still be able to eat junk. So I'm currently in my 3rd week, and I can see that I'm getting better muscle tone. I hope to lose more weight this round.
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Your eating will give you 80% of your results.