Replies

• magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Veggies (most) are awesome. True story.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I only eat peas and pumkin... cant eat any other veggies...ive tried but i just look like a contestant on fear factor. I chew and chew and just cant get it swallowed!!!! lol

That's how I feel! My face turns red, eyes water, and gag reflex comes on! Atleast I eat some veggies though!

if this happens with only specific veggies, you may have an allergy. my husband is allergic to lettuce, (uncooked) zucchini, cucumbers, raw tomatoes, bananas, melons... basically anything related to the ragweed family (gets an 'itchy' mouth and throat). my youngest son is allergic to (uncooked) carrots, celery, apples and kiwi... basically anything related to the mugwort family (gets a rash all over his head).

for people who hate veggies and don't plan on eating them or those have an allergy, i always recommend purchasing JUICEPLUS GUMMIES. they were a lifesaver when my oldest son had autism and food texture issues. good luck!
  • Brooklynhendricks21
    Brooklynhendricks21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I only eat peas and pumkin... cant eat any other veggies...ive tried but i just look like a contestant on fear factor. I chew and chew and just cant get it swallowed!!!! lol

That's how I feel! My face turns red, eyes water, and gag reflex comes on! Atleast I eat some veggies though!

if this happens with only specific veggies, you may have an allergy. my husband is allergic to lettuce, (uncooked) zucchini, cucumbers, raw tomatoes, bananas, melons... basically anything related to the ragweed family (gets an 'itchy' mouth and throat). my youngest son is allergic to (uncooked) carrots, celery, apples and kiwi... basically anything related to the mugwort family (gets a rash all over his head).

for people who hate veggies and don't plan on eating them or those have an allergy, i always recommend purchasing JUICEPLUS GUMMIES. they were a lifesaver when my oldest son had autism and food texture issues. good luck!

Finally a reply that seems helpful and isn't basically judging those who don't or can't eat most veggies!
    I went to the dr to have an allergy test after breaking out in hives for no reason many times and also after having some caffeine and all the dr did was give me Zyrtec and send me on my way! - military drs for ya! So no idea what my exact allergies are!