What are some things you refuse to share with your SO?

Options
EmCarroll1990
EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
My number one thing I refuse to share is my razor. Don't know why it truly bothers me if he uses it.

Replies

• felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    toothbrush...
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Nothing I can think of... lol
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Toilet time...over 24 years of marriage, and the SO cannot be in the room when the toilet is being used!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    Toilet time...over 24 years of marriage, and the SO cannot be in the room when the toilet is being used!

During both 1 and 2?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    underpants
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

During both 1 and 2?

During #2 or TOM, he cant be in there, i also wont share a toothbrush
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

During both 1 and 2?

Yes, to this.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My bathroom and my car.
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options

Same here...
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't think of anything.

I have accidentally used his tooth brush and vice versa when we were on vacation I forgot which color was which. Yeah it was gross but I got over it.

We share a razor because he likes the way the Venus moves and it's easier for him to get his face.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

During both 1 and 2?

All of the above, except the toothbrush in an emergency(hell we swap spit on a regular basis, what's a toothbrush between lovers?)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options

Same here...

This.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Completely agree with this. Bathrooms have doors for a reason, and exhaust fans make noise to mask the sounds coming from inside.

Edit: although, in an emergency, it was okay for my college age step daughter to knock on the bathroom door and ask to use the facility when I was in the shower. It was okay as long as she didn't flush til later! Shower curtain was NOT see-thru so neither one of us saw the other one!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I don't have much of a choice but to share... because he usually gets ready for the day after me... but it drives me insane when he steals my razor, shaving cream and/or shampoo... mostly because I use a different bathroom than he does to shower (I don't like the tiny shower in the master bathroom)... seriously, could you not tell me he need more before I went shopping... :grumble:
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    During #2 or TOM, he cant be in there-He would never share a toothbrush...I don't care about toothbrushes just BM's or period stuff..
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I'd share anything and everything with her, I'm not particular, lol. But she's got her own laptop which I would definitely get spanked for using. :laugh:
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I guess nothing depending on the circumstances. Like, I'd prefer not to share my toothbrush, but if we became deserted on a dessert island or something & we only had my toothbrush I guess we could both share it until we ran out of toothpaste or all of the bristles fell off.

Baring extreme situations, though, I'd like him to pretty much leave my clothes and my toothbrush alone. He's never tried to use either of those things, so we're good. :laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I won't share certain things with ANYONE:

Razor
    Toothbrush
    Towel

And I won't eat food someone else (no matter who) ate before me -- like sharing a dessert or something or finishing off leftovers someone else couldn't finish, or drink from a glass or bottle after another person.
  • Jessamine
    Jessamine Posts: 226 Member
    Options

Toilet time is private for me, too. I'll reluctantly use the toilet when he's in the shower if he promises to stay in there 'til I'm done.

I don't like sharing toothbrushes. I also like to change feminine products in private.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    We share pretty much everything...including razors. We only have one bathroom, so we're usually in there together as well. We also don't like to dirty dishes, so we'll both always drink out of the same glass or share a plate of something using the same utensils.

We draw the line at toothbrushes though. That's it.
    Oh, and like most people, I change my lady products in private.