WWYD? (Breast Cancer/ Breast implants/ Relationships)

Options
2»

Replies

• curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should show your husband the replies you're getting here...Boobs are boobs, but this is YOUR LIFE you're messing with. You only get one chance at it. Do what you feel YOU need to do for yourself to be happy, not for him. I have implants, and I got them for ME...not my husband, but MYSELF. He loves them because 1. they are boob2 and 2, they are part of me. It's a package deal, all of me or none of me. Take it or leave it.
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    Sounds like you should show your husband the replies you're getting here...Boobs are boobs, but this is YOUR LIFE you're messing with. You only get one chance at it. Do what you feel YOU need to do for yourself to be happy, not for him. I have implants, and I got them for ME...not my husband, but MYSELF. He loves them because 1. they are boob2 and 2, they are part of me. It's a package deal, all of me or none of me. Take it or leave it.

Thank you! ♥
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Boobs are boobs and they shouldn't be that important. Your husband wants a dead wife with real boobs instead of an alive wife with fake boobs? Sounds he's insensitive to me.
  • katglaze
    katglaze Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Breast Cancer survivor 6 years with Fantastic Implants! The BRCA gene is real, sadly I was negative but the youngest one diagnosed in my family with cancer.I was the 4th woman in my family. I have never regretted doing a double mastectomy with reconstruction. The ones you get now are nothing like the old implants. Survive, take the bull by the hand. Sorry but he has no rights to your decision, this is your body and your life. Surviving cancer was the second hardest thing I ever did, but it changed me forever.