Work in Progress

Options
So I have been at this for sometime off and on well I've finally started to get serious about me and my fitness level and being a mom of 2 kids (13 and 9) its time for me..So this is my progress from May 14th to Today..I know not huge but some changes are better than none..Any advice or tips are much appreciated on how to further my progress (and I do not want to be a stick I've been there 118lbs in 2009 and I looked terrible as I had no tone, I'd rather be toned and w]eigh 130 some lbs)..

pizapcom13409901519071.jpg

Replies

• tiffanystearns1121
    tiffanystearns1121 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, in such little time. Girl, there are big changes. I am so proud of you, of us for finally caring about ourselves and not just being mommy. You rock!! Love ya!
  • Gumbie7
    Gumbie7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    you look great:) good job on whatever you did to get there!
  • MandyZacherl79
    MandyZacherl79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you, its been pretty much just eating better I think when you log your food and calories and knowing that others are looking helps keep me accountable..And I took up jogging and walking I try to get in an hour 5 days a week along with some strength training then added 30DS this week..

And TIff yes its about time we become more than just "Mommy"..Its time that we do for us and be more aware of what will make us happiest!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!