Need something sweet?

Options
My cousin gave me this tip: If I feel like I want ice cream, eat frozen lite cool whip instead. It has almost the same texture as ice cream, and only 20 cal for 2 tblsp. I even put a few drops of Hershey Syrup on it.

Replies

• katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    That sounds really good but I would eat all. I make a cup of coffee and either drink it on ice or not.
    but you gotta like coffee.

if it's that time of month, i put in cocoa powder. be blessed,kc
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    :sad:

:blushing:

I just ate a twix bar!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Please read this.................

You would be better off with eating the ice cream - at least it is a bit more natural:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/48241-a-delicious-blend-of-sugar-wax-and-condom-lube?hl=condom+lube&page=1#posts-516738
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    you can have anything as long as you count it an its part of your daily calorie intake unless your on a low carb diet than its jello and real whipped cream topping . just stay with in your cals they say that every pound we have put on is 3500 extra calories we have eaten that means that we have satisfied alot of sweet tooth cravings
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    :sad:

:blushing:

I just ate a twix bar!

Im bout to eat one as we speak:laugh: ..Im not gone deprive myself...moderation is my ultimate rule and Im not having problems loosing my weight either..
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    you can have anything as long as you count it an its part of your daily calorie intake unless your on a low carb diet than its jello and real whipped cream topping . just stay with in your cals they say that every pound we have put on is 3500 extra calories we have eaten that means that we have satisfied alot of sweet tooth cravings

Ditto I agree:laugh: