Terms for "hot" people that make you giggle

Options

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Calling a woman a "brick s**house". In what universe is that even remotely flattering?
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    "smart"....not referring to intellect.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    In my native tongue which is Igbo.. one of the many languages spoken in Nigeria, West Africa for those who don't know we say "iyanga(e-yan-ga)"
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    "hot little number"
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    hunk.....sounds so stupid to me! LOL :tongue:
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I never got the "PHAT" trend...it got really annoying, really quickly...(i.e. "I'm so fattt!!!! ..and by that I mean PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTING!!!!") shut up! :noway:
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    When Australians say spunky it does not mean the same thing to a Brit!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    "Fit" Its a UK term mostly I believe and "Bit of alright" (Which I love, cause I think it's hilarious!) Which Might be more Aussie.

Yep, I'm English and tend to use these two most often. And "I'd tap it" always makes me giggle :-)

A bit off topic, but "On the pull" and "On the horn" Are more classic English terms that I love! :heart:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and I use Brick S**t House to refer to someone as being very muscular / big boned - Bouncer like. LOL!

Maybe I've been using it in the wrong context all these years. I wouldn't use it to say someone is Hot.

Personally, I'd say they were Fit, Bit of Alright, or just simply Hot. Perhaps even Stud.

What about Hubba Hubba! LOL!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Beef Cake haha lol
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Bag o' Chips and the corner market.
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I never got the "PHAT" trend...it got really annoying, really quickly...(i.e. "I'm so fattt!!!! ..and by that I mean PRETTY HOT AND TEMPTING!!!!") shut up! :noway:

You stole my answer lol..
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    i have heard wanna be white boy thugs call a girl a dime piece.....

I guess i could be a quarter piece....LOL :happy:
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    You call a woman a b***h around here, and you'll get slapped. You call them a "bad b***h" and somehow that's a compliment. :laugh:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Dime or dime piece
    Man: Daaaaaammmmnnnn I'm look at dat dime right there!
    Man 2: Imma get dat dime piece!

Dime/Dime piece: *deep man voice* "I hope you guys like suprises!
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    One man walked up to me and said "Damn baby girl! You remind me of a KFC meal! You gots breast, thighs and legs! *smacks and licks his fingers* gimmie the time and place so I can savor the flavor heh heh hehhh

Me: I'm 15....

Man:....Oh....
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    One man walked up to me and said "Damn baby girl! You remind me of a KFC meal! You gots breast, thighs and legs! *smacks and licks his fingers* gimmie the time and place so I can savor the flavor heh heh hehhh

Me: I'm 15....

Man:....Oh....

In his defense, there's something in the milk these days, cause 15 year olds now a days really don't look like the 15 year olds when I was 15. I have had to ID a couple of girls from time to time just to make sure I'm not doing anything illegal.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Man cake, beef cake, piece of *kitten*, sexy beast, tall drink of water... I can't remember any more right now. lol.

You sure you can't think of anything? I think you have a book of them around! LOL
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    "Mmmmm mmmmm, girl you is finer than frog hair"

Seriously.
    No farking clue where it originates from but it definitely made me laugh ... out loud.
  • Phoenix1401
    Options
    Yeah I agree and actually I really do think its the milk..the cow hormones and stuff lol