wHy SOoooo SeRiouS???

Options
Im here to express. Silly is - as silly does BUT stupid I am not.

I am real. Love me or ignore me.

I AM however, here to support you by just being here and being me. Good Bad or otherwise...thats what I got. Im a hippie deep down. A lover not a fighter...just dont piss me off.

If I post...Im just babbling. Im trying to make light of something disturbing. Expressing something I see thats intersting to me. And often.....trying to bite off the candy coating and get to the nitty gritty gooy center, using the real words,

LIKE example>I dont glisten or purspire, I freakin sweat my *kitten* off.

If you catch me out all dressed up,or even in a professional setting...I dont need to excuse myself to the little girls room or facilities....I HAVE TO PEE!

Now you should know..... I will not fart or burp in public....but I want to ...I really do... and I want to get peoples reaction on camera if I ever do! (A small pranktasy of mine but thats another blog all together) Mommy raised me better than that....chuckle chuckle.

I am not irresponsible. I work 3 jobs and support a family emotionally physically & financially.

I am a giver, not a taker

I am a do-er, not much of a watcher.

I have little patience, but alot of wimsical nonsence.

excentric, creative, loving, genuine, dependable...yep.

My posts, my "Blogs" they are meant just to be words of MY wisdom. Off the rocker, out of the box, using life and words in a visual expression and characteristic way all my own.

So, If I dont say..."How, Do I..." "Help Please," "Could someone tell me" or anything to that matter...then Im not asking for advise, judement or repremand. (sp?)

Are you thinking you are better than me???You may have more money. You may come from hot sexy jeans....but why are you here if your already perfect? Oh uhhuh...I see......Ill save that topic for a *****y blog........possibly meant for "That time of the month" (Boys say ewww / Girls say dats right!)

I am just saying....THATS IT.....Im Just Sayin!!! Not too original, but definately the point.

LAL (Laugh At Life) its a long hard journey, road blocks, sludge, demons, face eating zombies. I am going to try and show it with a lining....maybe not necessarily silver but a lining none the less.

Im gonna lash out at crap. Post about anything that floats my boat. Try to envoke a giggle or snicker.

Try to see it light hearted...no its not a cry for help. Im a wise, life-educated, sarcastic and hereditarliy (sp?) witty individual. Honest to a fault...Ill tell on myself!

AND YES! You called it! I AM ADD.... but Im on my meds! <<<<SQUIRREL!

As far as the spelling....Im typing quick, Im a pecker -poking away and usually sneaking between lifes duties. I cant find the spell check on this thing and dont have time to proof read.

So to read or not to read. Depends on your frame of mind. If you cant "LAL" then you may not be able to stand me. Sorry My bad.

Now with that being said, have dishes to do, Games to play, Its "Mommy Time"