MFP is the best!

cboehm
cboehm Posts: 462 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So I joined MFP in late July with the hopes of dropping that last 10 pounds of baby weight that I have from my 4th child. Never would have never thought it would be so easy with the help of MFP to keep me on track everyday, now with 12 pounds gone I feel like taking on another 8 which would but me back at 125 which would be so every exciting!!! When I first started I thought I will never be able to make it on 1200 cal per day but now I have a hard time reaching that goal somedays:tongue: I realized how much I was eating out of habit and not cause I was hungry. Being a busy mom to four boys one being special needs I thought I would not have enough time in the day to put in the excerise that would be required to drop the weight but I soon found out excerise in only a small part of weight loss so much has to do with just eating right. I love the site and all the amazing supportive people that make it so wonderful !!!!:flowerforyou: Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey.:bigsmile:

Replies

• stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Awesome! That's what I like to hear...and am hoping for.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    yes it is! :love:
  • Kristi82
    Kristi82 Posts: 80 Member
    "I realized how much I was eating out of habit and not cause I was hungry. "

I so relate to that. Now I realize how often I was just eating to eat. Such and eye opener! Every day is a decision now to eat right.
  • cboehm
    cboehm Posts: 462 Member
    Thats totally it I no longer feel like how am I going to keep this up it is just about making good choices each day it is so not a diet but a lifestyle change for me. I have not really removed anything from my diet I still drink wine and eat cookies but now am learning to enjoy one cookie instead of standing in my kitchen and eating 3 I'am more aware of what am putting in my body each day and what I need to do each day to stay on target. Eye opener for sure!!!
  • I :heart: MPF! It really helps me stay on track and the members are very motivating and helpful as well.
This discussion has been closed.