Food Lovers diet

krazyforyou
krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
I'm starting this diet, cause first it makes sense and second counting carbs isn't working. Has anyone else tried it?? They certainly dont seem to worry about calories. They only worry that you eat at least every 3 hrs.and the mix of the foods. Let me know if you've tried this. Going from 1200 calories a day to God knows what is a little scary.

Replies

• momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    "Food Lovers Fat Loss System is a healthy calorie and portion-controlled plan with an emphasis on eating lean protein, healthy carbs, and healthy fats. It is rewarding for dieters to know they can enjoy their favorite foods, even if only in small quantities"

I've never heard of this diet, so I googled it. The above is what I found from a review on webmd. Honeslty, tons of people on MFP already do this, without spending the money on a new "diet" plan.
  • More than a diet, the Food Lovers is an eating plan that helps you eat any food, while burning out your excess body fat. I was been referred to this diet by a friend of mine and I'm still following my Food Lovers Diet. I really enjoy it. All the best for you friend!
    http://www.foodloversfatloss.com/