Have finally broken the 100kg mark

Options
Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
I started back in July 2011 and lost very quickly. Then my plateau hit. At 104kg in April and I just kept going up and down, up and down. I was SOOO desperate to go under 100kg and it felt like it would never happen! I hadnt been that low since high school which was *gulp* 2000. I had signs the last two weeks it had broken but was still over. Today I went to my old Jenny Craig centre as I was in the area. Stepped on and I was 100.1kg. SO CLOSE! Consultant tells me to take my pant off as they are bulky. I do :-) I now weigh 99.9kg! Cried on the scale. So happy right now!

And having a massage and facial now so this is my reward!

Replies

• Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I cant wait to get under the 100kg mark either! Thank you for the motivation to keep going.

Enjoy your massage and facial well deserved!
  • Lozze
    Options
    Thank you! As a friend pointed out I won't forget the moment weeping on the scale in my underwear!

And you can so do it. If I can, you can. I never thought I'd ever go under 100kg. Now I'm here!
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good luck in your continued weight loss.
  • trvtrekker
    trvtrekker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Awesome! u can do more!
  • kaastengels
    Options
    I feel you. I really know how it feels to get under 100 kg.
    I start at 105 kg, and it tooks me 1.5 months to get 100 kg! In april I start aerobic and losing for more 3 kilos. Now, I quit aerobic since my gym is closed, and my weight hovering around 92-93 kg! ugh!

I have SO MUCH to lose. am 165 cm, so my goal weight is 55 kg. I have 50 kg to lose! Am afraid it would take forever...
  • Maridar
    Maridar Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I so understand it and want it myself:) I want to one day see the scale below 80kg. I went down from 87 to 81 within a year or a little more, now I need to really push it. Congrats, then there will be a new goal to go under 90? Keep it up!!:)
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations! I just posted a similar topic so I feel the pain of being so close yet so far away. But you did it now. So happy for you
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am after the same thing, right now I am at 102.9kg... sooo close.
  • Lozze
    Options
    Congrats, then there will be a new goal to go under 90? Keep it up!!:)

Current goal is to get to 97.1kg. That will be my 40kg mark. Then 90kg (which takes me to 'onederland' apparently!) Trying to break it up into smaller goals as needed.
    Congrats! I am after the same thing, right now I am at 102.9kg... sooo close.

Good luck! I got to 104kg in March and thought 'I'll be under 100kg by end of April! Woohoo!' Then the plateau hit. I've been up/down ever since so was SO GLAD to get under the 100kg mark. It's a real mental barrier for me!
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am currently aiming to break the 110kg mark (0.7kg to go) and it feels like it is taking forever! It's like the marketing campaigns where they advertise an item for R9.99 (or $9.99) This sounds like $9 and not the $10 it actually is. I just know to weigh 109kg is a LOT LESS than 110kg. I know it's all in the mind, but still..... Keep going!
  • Lozze
    Options
    Oh I agree! But I can tell you 100.1kg and 99.9kg are VERY different! Good job on breaking up the goals.
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Way to GO Lozze!!!!
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Elise_healthy4life Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS that's great I'm hoping to break the 100 myself this week i was 100.5 at my last weigh in ;)
  • Lozze
    Options
    You can do it!
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I'm a bit jelous you bet me to it, but I'm thrilled for you!!

I missed your weigh in post yesterday, so actually came looking for your post today :)
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I know how i felt when i finally after all those years (and i really don't remember when was the last time i weighed under 100) i actually saw two digit numbers on the scale...

Enjoy this and be proud of yourself!!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!