10 weeks in

Options
Flab2fitfi
Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
Today is my 70th day or ten weeks since I signed up. In that time I have come so far:

I have lost 27 lbs and my lowest weight for almost 3 years - 1/4 of the way for my weight loss. I aiming to lose another 25 by Christmas. I started off with the aim of losing 100 lbs in 100 weeks but lost the first 25lb much quicker.
My BMI is no longer morbidly obese but 36.4.
My body fat has gone done 1.4% in the last four weeks.

If someone had told me 10 weeks ago that I willingly get out of bed at 6.15 to be at the gym for 7 I would have laughed at them. Now I'm up and out the house three days a week. I even started C25K but ended up with shin splints so taking it slowly.

I now own a hrm and a pair of running shoes and now understand BMR and TDEE.

I eat back most of my exercise calories and weigh everything. I've lost weight through portion control and making healthier choices. I don't go without - if I want something I have the calories left I will have it. There is nothing that I have cut out of my diet but I no longer even want to eat crisps or massive bacon sandwiches. I look at recipes on line for ideas and keep trying new things.

The best bit is that I feel better about myself, have more energy and feel bl**dy fantastic( except the sore shins).

Although most of this has had to come from me MFP has been amazing and the people on here have helped me along the way with encouragement and support. Thank you!!

Replies

• moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your success!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, it is inspiring to hear from others how they are doing, it keeps each of us motivated!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!