Need advice and help with a bralet.

Options
colpol1
colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
So yesterday I bought this:

252053419?$zoomPopup$&hei=485&wid=1063

But the thing is, my boobies are not small! I am a C cup, which I find quite big so when I put the bra top on it kind of squishes my boobs up, they dont stay sat hidden in the cups like the models.

If you seen someone wearing that, and their boobies were squashed, what would you think?

Replies

• MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    That maybe a larger size should have been bought, then tailored to fit correctly. Seeing overflowing bewbage (to me) is kind of like seeing a woman with a large muffin top. Blehhh. Besides that, isn't it uncomfortable?

Cute top though!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    What would I think? "She has big bewbs."

That's it, really.
  • colpol1
    colpol1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    That maybe a larger size should have been bought, then tailored to fit correctly. Seeing overflowing bewbage (to me) is kind of like seeing a woman with a large muffin top. Blehhh. Besides that, isn't it uncomfortable?

Cute top though!

It was on sale though for 10 pound which is why I bought it haha, I took the last one which was a size 12 which is my usual size..so I expected it to fit =[ I always forget about thinking things through haha! And actually no its not that uncomfortable, just very very pushed up.

Hmm..If I lose weight hopefully my boobs go down a bit too! haha, then I should be fine! :p