No news feed? Post here!

Okay. We are all experiencing withdrawal from MFP this morning. This is twice as bad as giving up sugar and Diet Pepsi. So for all my friends out there that I can not contact this morning

Good morning! Hope you have a great day, lose pounds, exercise hard, be safe in the heat, dodge the wildfires, stay away from the temptations of the weekend, and hope to talk to you soon! :drinker:

Replies

• sdoldsMD2013
    sdoldsMD2013 Posts: 128
    Glad to know that I'm not the only one whose news feed is gone!! Best wishes!! :-)
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    You don't realize how addicting this place is until there is no news feed!!!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    A positive side effect is that I discovered that there's a world out there beyond the rectangular screen. :drinker:
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    A positive side effect is that I discovered that there's a world out there beyond the rectangular screen. :drinker:

I still haven't looked away from the screen. I'll give it a shot - (pause, looks around). Nope, nothing interesting in my kitchen. Back to rectangular screen. LOL
  • Jesea
    Jesea Posts: 376 Member
    I'm missing my friends this morning, but on the plus side, I've decided to add in a workout :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Me too, goron! It's really nice here. I'm going outside. I encourage others to attempt to go outside as well. I know at first, it's going to seem really bright, loud and strange but once you get past that, it should be a hoot.
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    I need my news feed!! It's the weekend and I'm leaving for vacation today. I need my MFP friends to help me survive this!!! PLEASE bring back the news feed.
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Good to know it's not only me who has no news feed!!!
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 472 Member
    Not having my news feed should really be a minor annoyance where as lack of the AC should be the major annoyance and yet both of them seem to be getting on my nerves. Smh. Lord, help me.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Good morning, good morning! To you... to you. Yes, I am awake when no one else should be. ;(
  • Amber393
    I'm missing my friends this morning, but on the plus side, I've decided to add in a workout :)

i'm missing mine too. ::sad::
  • auroranflash
    Not having my news feed should really be a minor annoyance where as lack of the AC should be the major annoyance and yet both of them seem to be getting on my nerves. Smh. Lord, help me.

MY FRIDGE IS SLOWLY DYING I COMPLETELY RELATE TO YOUR DILEMMA. ;|
  • beachlover317
    I need my news feed!! It's the weekend and I'm leaving for vacation today. I need my MFP friends to help me survive this!!! PLEASE bring back the news feed.

Okay, since I can't find my friends this morning. I'll pretend to be one of yours! Hey (inserts name)! Have a great time on vacation. Concentrate on the fun THINGS you can do and not on the food. Do not take your scales with you. Remember, it's only a week and you can get right back on track when you come home. Have a great time and we'll miss you!!! (signs my name) How's that???
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    MFP is shutting down the newsfeed of those who don't eat clean.
    It's punishment :angry:
    Of course, mine is working perfectly, because I am perfect.
    Shame on you all!
  • auroranflash
    Shame on you all!

You are an early morning doucher.

......impressive, sir.

You had a diet coke, didn't you?
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 114 Member
    Good to know I'm not the only one- sitting here on MFP on Saturday morning with my coffee is a MUST for me. LOL :drinker:
  • beachlover317
    Shame on you all!

Why are you not on your newsfeed then. Just trolling to rub our noses in our misery!???
  • Amber393
    Perfect you know what maybe..
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Shame on you all!

Ha Ha! Good one!:laugh:
  • Amber393
    MY FRIDGE IS SLOWLY DYING I COMPLETELY RELATE TO YOUR DILEMMA. ;|

Oh :-( that does suck. Had that happen once. :-/