I made it!

Options
mommyhof3
mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
I have been struggling for the last month to go over that HUGE hump into the 100's. I recently joined Eat More To Weigh Less and the scale started moving again. Two weeks ago I was down to 200.4lbs. Then last week I was at 200.2lbs. I was thinking "are you kidding me?!". Today I jumped over that hump though. I am at 199.8! I am so excited

<<<< I even took a picture so I have proof :laugh:

Replies

• Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    lol congrats. Keep up the good work. It's clearly paying off.
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ahhh I am so happy for you girl you are doing great :smile:
  • pattymdoss
    Options
    congrats ! What is the program you just started? is it online?
  • betterme1291
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up and you'll reach your goal in no time. i cant wait until i'm in the 100s too :-)
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    congrats ! What is the program you just started? is it online?

Eat More to Weight Less is a group on this site (MFP). Go to Groups on the tool bar at top of screen and search for it. :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! feels so good to see that 1 at the front...i remember that well.
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    awesome job:flowerforyou:
  • sldicairano
    Options
    Congrats!!! How do I know if I'm eating enough or too many calories? I'm very confused with this. I see BMI is an indicator. I use eliptical 60 minutes 6 days a week. Recommended on MFP to eat 1200 calories plus an extra 340 a day for exercise. i get close to the 1500 per day but never quite make it. Sometimes short 100-200 calories. BMI calculator says almost 1700 calories. At first I was losing 2 pounds a week now it's only 1 pound. Have lost a total of 13 1/2 pounds in 8 weeks. I would like to keep at the 2 pound a week mark but don't know how. Any advice would be appreciated!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    YES!!!! That's AWESOME!!! :bigsmile:
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Welcome to Onederland! :drinker:
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, so happy for you :)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I cant wait till I get to go Onederdland, is it really as nice as they say it is?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!