Tennis - Any Andy Murray Fans Out there????

Options
Just looking for friends who have the same interest in sport as I have! :flowerforyou: Love Tennis! :heart: Andy, Djokvic, Nadal, Federer, Ferer, Tsonga etc.. :drinker: :happy: :wink: :bigsmile: :smokin:

Replies

• Whisperinghorse
    Whisperinghorse Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get home to watch some of the Murray match later (at work) but I have a whole days worth of Moto GP to watch too!!

Saw some of Federers match last night - looked like he was going to luck out!
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    bump
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    Still cannot believe that Nadal match. Federer gave me a heart attack, but absolutely loving this years Championships.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Just looking for friends who have the same interest in sport as I have! :flowerforyou: Love Tennis! :heart: Andy, Djokvic, Nadal, Federer, Ferer, Tsonga etc.. :drinker: :happy: :wink: :bigsmile: :smokin:

If Murray wins the thing he is British, otherwise he's Scottish ;)

He has to be better than 'Tiger' Tim Henman or that Greg Canadian Import bloke though ... <dissolves in mirth>
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    __/''\__¸.¸.•¤**¤•^.,.•¤**¤•^.,.•¤**¤•.,.•¤**¤•^.**
    '*•. .•*' ~*♥*~ ANDY WILL WIN WIMBLEDON ~*♥*~
    /.•*•.\¸..•¤**¤•.^,.•¤**¤•.^.,.•¤**¤•.,.•¤**¤•^.,
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options

He has to be better than 'Tiger' Tim Henman or that Greg Canadian Import bloke though ... <dissolves in mirth>
    I personally think in my opinion he is better than Tim Henman! :tongue:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    :heart: Murraylicious he is Tigerlicious and Fabulicious!!!:heart:
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options

No doubt about that, I hope Murray wins but the time difference kills me watching from Oz :)
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    Still cannot believe that Nadal match. Federer gave me a heart attack, but absolutely loving this years Championships.
    :happy: Yep feel the same as you British tennis is at its best right now!:happy:
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Yes he has a very counter punch style and with this Wimbledon as of so far it seems he has a good chance.
  • RedWeb
    RedWeb Posts: 108 Member
    Options

Henman won 11 titles, got to 0 GS finals, reached a high of 4 (for a week), was a fringe top 10 most of his career, won 1 masters series event and played in an era when the likes of Hewitt and Krajicek won GS titles.

Murray has won 22 titles, got to 3 GS finals, reached a high of 2 (for a week), been top 5 for several years, won 8 masters series events (in all time top 10 winners at that level) and played in an era with three of the best players of all time.

I backed Henman all the way but Murray is at a different level whether he ever wins a GS or not.
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options

Correct.

Cmoan the Scotland
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm waaaay too busy consoling Rafa to worry about Murray! :wink:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    I'm waaaay too busy consoling Rafa to worry about Murray! :wink:
    Poor Rafa I feel for him too! :-(
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options

Henman won 11 titles, got to 0 GS finals, reached a high of 4 (for a week), was a fringe top 10 most of his career, won 1 masters series event and played in an era when the likes of Hewitt and Krajicek won GS titles.

Murray has won 22 titles, got to 3 GS finals, reached a high of 2 (for a week), been top 5 for several years, won 8 masters series events (in all time top 10 winners at that level) and played in an era with three of the best players of all time.

I backed Henman all the way but Murray is at a different level whether he ever wins a GS or not.
    Love all the Stats Paul! :happy:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    Hoping to get home to watch some of the Murray match later (at work) but I have a whole days worth of Moto GP to watch too!!

Saw some of Federers match last night - looked like he was going to luck out!
    Yep he got there in the end such a fab game to watch! Benneteau was on fire also such hard luck for him,
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options

No doubt about that, I hope Murray wins but the time difference kills me watching from Oz :)
    Crickey yea that is a bummer! :frown:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options
    Yes he has a very counter punch style and with this Wimbledon as of so far it seems he has a good chance.
    Yep I hope so! Fingers, legs, eyes ears and toes crossed for him!:happy:
  • LisaBeateith2012
    Options

Correct.

Cmoan the Scotland
    [/quote Lets go Murray lets go!!!!!