Kettlebell Workout

Options
Hello! I worked out with a 15 lb kettlebell yesterday and now my body is sore! But I enjoyed it! Can anyone direct me to where I can go find some more kettlebell workouts or a dvd?

Replies

• localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have Kettlebell Drills with Paul Katami. I chose this DVD after a lot of research, because I had read so many stories about people hurting themselves for not knowing how to correctly swing a kettlebell. He has a "clinic" portion in the video where he teaches form, and it's very detailed.
  • mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    http://livefitrevolution.org/

That site has a lot of free kettlebell workouts in 'live class' and paper form, and with obese participants! It's really motivating. I have DVDs too but they tend to be dry and technical and be super athletes. As a non-super-athlete, I really liked Gadsen's 'classes', and she is RKC certified. It's been years since I did it. I should re-start. Hopefully it's all still there and free. I did I think a 12 week program of her's.
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    myomytv.com
    has a lot of good ones I think
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I am currently using the Jillian Michael's Shred it With Weights video with a 10lb. kettlebell.