Had this weird dream....

Options
PunkyRachel
PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
Had this weird dream....I had just got off work, and I was riding a bike home (don't own one in real life) and about 2 or 3 block into my bike ride, I see this chocolate/candy shop. I go to park my bike, the kick stand doesn't work and I end up just leaning it against a wall. I go inside, only a few people there. The guy behind the counter looks about 30 and very unattractive, in my opinion. I start looking at what they have, about 10 minutes later I buy some chocolate cashews. Then it starts to rain, so I tell the guy I'm just going hang out until it stops. He says he is closing in 15 minutes and that he lives in the back of the building so I can hang out with him back there If I like. So he cleans the shop and locks up, its still raining. He gives me a tour of his place and then offers me dinner, I accept cause I really am hungry and don't want to be rude. We eat together and we have small talk. Then while he is cleaning up dinner, I offer to help him, and he told me I was his guest and to go watch TV and relax. So I go, then I hear him screaming like in pain, he says he pulled his back out. He tells me I need to massage it. He has me sit on the floor and he sits in front of me. He takes his shirt off, I am disgusted, he was gross looking. Then I notice along the wall is a cut out of Tim Taylor and the cast of Home Improvement. I focus on that, while I begin to work on this guys back and shoulders, I'm thinking even Tim Taylor is better looking than this guy and pretend I'm massaging him. About an hour later, still just massaging away, I have my eyes closed at this point just imagining. He turns and faces me, and tells me to let him see my pretty eyes, and then he starts trying to take me clothes off. I start to panic as he tries to kiss me and saying I did such a good job, that he wants me now. I scoot away from him and look down and see my shirt is off and I say I need to use the bathroom and then I scamper off. I find the restroom and there is a large window with blinds on it, you can somewhat see out of still. It's pitch black outside, and then as I'm doing my business 2 women walk past the window I yelp a little and they stop and peek in the window and look at me puzzled like. I finish up and then go back. I say since its not raining I'm going to ride my bike on home. I go to grab my shirt but apparently its in a pile of his clothes, he had striped, and I start trying to find my shirt, without looking at him. He puts his arm on my back and says relax, your staying the night here, I won't have you riding in the dark. I keep looking away as he starts taking my bra off. I cross my arms over myself to hide my body from him. At this time, the 2 women I saw outside were entering, he said they were his sisters and live here too. I scoot away from him, still hiding my body, then they just start talking, saying stuff like they are impressed, normally when he has guests its either his friend Scott or Dilan, or some ugly girls. You are very pretty, but we will go so you can, you know. I said no, stay we are finish with that (to avoid it from happening) and ask them to stay. The guy gives me a look, like to say dang it. They offer me some of their clothes, and wash mine. We all just sit and talk and watch TV until the sun comes up, then I change back into my clothes, thank them for letting me stay with them and promptly leave, I get on my bike and start riding home, then I woke up.

Wow! That's really long typed out, sorry about that, the dream was so real and it kinda freaked me out a little. lol