Looking for Twins and Motivation! (Success Story)

Options
*(A little bit of) a success story

I started my weightloss journey on March 1st at my highest weight of 157. My original goal was to lose 22 pounds- 135. I started off with Jillian Michaels 30DS and dieting and lost 14 pounds in less than a month. Since then, it has been a slow process of dropping pounds. I finally reached my goal of 135, but realized that I do not look the way I wanted to. When I was this weight at 18, I was looking hot! Flat tummy, small thighs. Not this go-round!

As of today, I weigh 134.4 and my new goals are:
Lose 4.4 pounds (130) and get toned! (i.e.: flat tummy, small thighs)

Anyone kind of in the same boat? Add me!!

Replies

• OnTheWayToPerfection
    OnTheWayToPerfection Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi! You sound a lot like me. I started around 160, and am currently 128. I have exceeded my weight loss goal of 130 (although 125 is sooo close that I've played with the idea of shooting for that), but what I really want to do now is take things to the next level. I have been lifting heavy since February, and my muscles are looking pretty defined, but I would like to start bulking up a bit. It's a little scary to think about upping my caloric intake to the level I'd need to to build muscle, though, so I'm procrastinating.

I also would like to work on my belly. I've yo-yoed in the weight department my whole like, and been pregnant three times, so I have more than my share of left over skin, but I know it could be worse. I need to step up my core exercises, and I started running, and that seems to be helping to whittle it down.

Feel free to FR me if you'd like :-)