Anyone from UK outhere? East Midlands....?

Options

Replies

• jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Berkshire :) There are a couple of Brit groups on here actually, if you do a search you should find them ..
  • hwillia1
    hwillia1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm from Nottingham, managed to lose 21 pounds but on a diet break for 4-6 weeks and then I will try to lose the last 5 pounds, feel free to add me.
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    hi! i'm from colchester, essex. but i'm a suffolk girl! feel free to add me :)
  • iwonajakubiak
    iwonajakubiak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well I count as West Midlands tho work in Stoke which is creeping towards the East! Add me, I have 42lbs to lose and my goal is Xmas during which time I will drink it all back on again. Sigh.

Ali x

i know the pain.... drinking too much wine is also my weakness... i can easily give up sugar, cakes, bread... but wine??? joke! i need another 7kg or 15.4pounds and i will be lighter that i have ever been in my life... (beside when i was teenager i think hahahah)
    i believe when we all stick together and support each other - we can do it!!!
    welcome!!!
  • leebs23
    leebs23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hola! I'm from Leicester, so right near your neck of the woods! I'm new too and looking for buddies, so I have sent you a friend request! :)
  • iwonajakubiak
    Options
    Hey Iwo :o)
    I'm from Warwickshire,lost about 12 lbs since joining Fitness Pal but about 3 stone since
    beginning my diet 18 months ago.Low carbs and low fat.

wow!!!! great achievement!!! im doing similar diet - im trying no carbs beside some fruits from time to time (low sugar ) and my ocassional bag of pop corn... another weakness i cannot give up on... i eat plenty of veg, meats with my salads once a day... gave up cheeses with my wine... kept the wine though - life is too short!!!
    whats your target?
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hey im emily from portsunlight on the wirral fee free to add me :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • iwonajakubiak
    Options
    lancashire in the north, where we are supposed to have a love of pasties and pies ;D

hahahahhah and I'm from melton Mowbray - proper Pork Pie Town!!!! :laugh:
  • RoxyLDN
    RoxyLDN Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Barcelona, but I live in London!
  • Jamiecfc1
    Jamiecfc1 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bedford which sometimes is in the East, sometimes Anglia, sometimes the south... depends who you ask! Add me if you feel generous :love:
  • beccaspex
    beccaspex Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there! From Nottingham which is definitely the East Midlands :-) Feel free to add
  • iwonajakubiak
    Options
    Hey, I live in south of UK, new to calories counting. I used to eat clean, just portions were too big. I will try to keep clean eating but trimming portions to the right amounts. :)
    i have tried clean easting as well... sounds good though and taste amazing! easy to do in teh spring and summer when plenty of fresh produce around... I also found that reading labels on the food get me scared and worried of what we are actually being forced to eat... so now am just mixing all sort of food but im trying to ignore the most messy and unhealthy stuff...
  • iwonajakubiak
    Options
    Heya, I'm from Norfolk now living in London so not all that close, but much closer than America!

There is also a group forum (which I only discovered yesterday) on here called Team UK if you're interested :)

I am!!! i will find them later! thanks!!!!
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    leeds, west yorkshire here...am originally from the south east though x
  • iwonajakubiak
    Options
    Surrey here! Feel free to add me, love your hair by the way!! I would love to go that colour

i lived in Guildford ages ago... helo surrey!!! sadly it is just a wig!!! thank you primark! hahahahha
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am from Nottm - love chatting in the day - lost loads of weigh, diet and exercise

Love the motivation from MFP - lots of friends helps me LOADS

42lb down - just moved from obese to overweight - normal 'here i come'

Feel free to add me

Diane
  • pennypickle
    Options
    yeah! North Devon just started properly after having signed up a few months ago! Shame on me
    I am in the right frame of mind at last...

would love to support anyone and be supported 21 pound to lose..

no photo as i am crap at this techno stuff need daughters help. good luck all
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Melton Mowbray! Small world. I have a friend who lives near there. I'm in Nottingham, add me me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • Mammykimbo
    Mammykimbo Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm a newbie and I'm from Near Sunderland. Would be nice to team up with a couple of people and get some ideas/hints and tips. So far on my SW journey I've lost 30lbs but very slowly, I have just booked my Caribbean wedding for feb 2014 so I'd really like to be at my target weight by Nov 2013 so that I can get my dress!!!!
  • wolfwynd
    wolfwynd Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm from Nottingham. Feel free to add me, I need all the help I can get!