Weight loss - Quantity or Quality? What's your aim?

Options
124»

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I'm with you 100% Lady. I do understand that some metabolisms will lose faster than mine. Like they say the heavier a person is the faster they may start out losing.

Quality "work" lasts. Just ask the 1000's maybe more, women and men, that have tried the fad diets and ended up in the yoyo trap:( MFP in my opinion, stands for "work your way" to health and a height/weight proportioned body. My heros have all done it that way here on MFP. And I don't know any that starved their bodies to get to where they are. The more they exercise the more they fuel their bods. That's what I do. A pound a week is awesome because when we reach our goal we will be "addicted" to a totally healthy way of life. Exercise and good food!!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have done quantity probably a dozen times till I turned 60 and found I was 367 pounds actually not hard to find I was huge I still do quantity because I have lost a large amount of weight but first year close to 70 pounds next 3 years about 80 pounds total
    just today I was working at cleaning out my dads we are in the east so it was 90 in the house and 120 in the attic and I went up and down the drop ladder 30 times carrying down boxes I feel healthy and fit and I am loving it