wasabi

lizzys
lizzys Posts: 841 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i was wondering if wasabi is good for you if its worth trying i see a recipe for wasabi mashed potatoes i would like to try as a side dish it has 157cals pro 3g carb 22 fiber 2 cho17mg total fat is 7g sat.4 trans o it calls for potatoes peeled and cubed milk sour cream butter and wasabi paste

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I love wasabi - but I don't know about the nutritional value on it! You should post the recipe...mmmm...
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Wasabi 'cleans' me out:wink:

I love it with my sushi roll......prolly be yummy in taters!

:flowerforyou:
  • No idea about nutrition but it's hot so you will burn calorie. I like curry, hot chili.. and the fact spicy fool will burn more calorie is a plus :happy:

______
    COUNT DOWN: 6 mores days to weight in, need to lose 2.5 lbs. I'll lose 26 lbs by Xgiving (11 weeks) and get a blue ray player as reward :drinker:
  • No idea about nutrition but it's hot so you will burn calorie. I like curry, hot chili.. and the fact spicy fool will burn more calorie is a plus :happy:
    Darn I should have made that deal before I took on this quest.LOL
    ______
    COUNT DOWN: 6 mores days to weight in, need to lose 2.5 lbs. I'll lose 26 lbs by Xgiving (11 weeks) and get a blue ray player as reward :drinker:
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    thanks every one that tried it likes it so its on the menu
This discussion has been closed.