Time to be a product of the product!!

Options
Hello! Newbie here. I have gone through some ups & downs & am ready to get back on track!! I am a Beachbody coach & although I'm doing great with my workouts, I'm struggling with my nutrition. I am excited & ready to get my business going & love helping people reach their goals & support in any way I can. But I feel like until I get myself into the best shape I can I won't be able to truly help others.

I have lost 50 pounds on NutriSystem a few years back, but have since gained a good amount of that back. I always said I'd never go back, but the weight is slowly creeping back on. I'm not sure why my new active body is giving me such trouble getting the pounds off. Some might be muscle, but the number on the scale is still too high for my size!!

I am hoping that this site will help keep me accountable & that I can get back the body that I loved!! I just came back from our yearly Summit which was in Vegas & it was amazing!! I slacked the last year preparing for that, so I now have the goal of getting my Beachbody back in time for Summit next year!!

I thank you in advance for your support & friendship through this journey!! I know accountability is key & we all need support. I'm here for all of you, too!!

Xoxo

~Karen :heart:

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    This site will definitely help hold you accountable! I'll send you a friend request!
  • kjsinsane
    kjsinsane Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm winding up week 1 of operation New Me!! I will do my official weigh-in tomorrow morning!! Wow, that was a fast week!! I've been really good & I'm excited to see what the scale says!! I did weigh myself Saturday & then again on Sunday only because Sunday was the first of the month. LOL So hopefully that 2 pound loss will hold & maybe even more!! ;) I would be thrilled with any loss as long as it keeps going down each week!!

Thanks for all of the support from my new MFP friends!! You will definitely help make this journey easier!! :smile: :heart: