New to the community.

Options
bixa
bixa Posts: 8 Member
Hello, all.
I've been using MFP for a little while, and I've lurked around the message board, but I've yet to make a post. Until now.

I have a hard time actually logging my calories. I'll do it for 3 or 4 days, but then I just kind of...stop. So, I'm hoping that becoming active on the message boards and maybe even making a few friends will help me keep on track.

I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm 23 and I attend college and work with people with developmental disabilities. I enjoy reading, listening to music (punk, indie, etc), and drinking copious amounts of alcohol. The copious amounts of alcohol has definitely added to my expanding belly. and thighs. and arms. and...you get the idea.

Anyway. I'm 5'3" and I weigh 180. About two weeks ago I would have said 174. I need to stop gaining. Thus, I joined this website. My ultimate goal is to get to 140 lbs. I have 40 lbs to go. I have no real set date in mind. My first goal is to go from 180 to 169 before school starts back up at the end of August.

I guess I'd like to talk with others going through the same things, with similar goals in mind.

It's lovely to be here.