appiet control

lizzys
lizzys Posts: 841 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
i do good sticking to might diet unless i have left overs than in a hour i go and get tham and polish tham off lucky toniight i had enough calories left that it covered it do i need to look in to getting a appetite control pill i heard theri was a vitamins that dose the trick dose any body know of one

Replies

• astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    exercise, fiber, water, protein, good fats.
  • It's called WILLPOWER!!!! Good luck..I had the same problem but is under control...brush your teeth or go to bed That's what I do....:bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    My key to success with leftovers is- don't have them. I'm so weak, I have to be very careful not to have temptation in the house. I'm careful to only make enough for the meal, so those midnight leftover cravings won't hit.
  • lizzys
    frist of all sorry for the miss typed word i do that alot was not good at typing or english in school failed both subjects as a matter of fact i failed everything thats public school for you that one key is none im getting better at and im trying just for left over salad im really weak to
  • lizzys
    exercise, fiber, water, protein, good fats.
    i seen you on another sight were you made your food diary public i had to look i thought that was so cool how did you do it you really eat heathy.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Hi lizzys
    You can go under the settings button to change your diary preferences. As to eating healthy, it's been a long slow process. It definitely involves commitment & determination, but once you get into the good habits it gets easier. What really helped me was trying to stick to the 40% carb-30% fat-30% protein ratio b/c you really have to pay attention to your food choices. You might want to pick one or two things to work on at first, I don't know what you are eating, but for example, give up sodas first, and start walking a little each day building up your stamina. Then the next week make some other improvement, like switching to whole grain breads. The most important thing is to get back on that horse when you fall off, everybody makes bad food choices now and then. Just don't fall back into bad habits. Good luck!
  • lizzys
    yes i really need to watch my carbs fat and fiber i have been watching just my calories i go over on my fat alot not by much but i still do im going to make my food diary public to
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    I think I was out of control with evening because I was not eating right all day. I'm not sure. But I think what is working is:
    1. My prayer for God to change me, (seriously)
    2. If I'm hungry I eat air popped popcorn with a little salt and a diet soda.
    3. if that doesn't work, I eat a bowl of homemade veggie soup
    4. I always have a cup of warm coffee with SweetNLow.

This is only day 6 of my new and very satisfying eating plan. I am feeling so very good and no tiredness in the afternoon. I'm off sugar and refined carbs.

Thank you God!

kc
  • It takes time to change bad habit and at the same time to learn what can you eat and also keep you're full.
    The key food to keep you're full is
    Fiber
    Protein-
    Good fat
    salad & veg is free food and lots of fiber.

___
    COUNT DOWN: 6 more days to weight in and lose 2.5 lbs. I will lose 26 lbs by xgiving (11 weeks) and get blue ray player as reward
  • lizzys
    I think I was out of control with evening because I was not eating right all day. I'm not sure. But I think what is working is:
    1. My prayer for God to change me, (seriously)
    2. If I'm hungry I eat air popped popcorn with a little salt and a diet soda.
    3. if that doesn't work, I eat a bowl of homemade veggie soup
    4. I always have a cup of warm coffee with SweetNLow.

This is only day 6 of my new and very satisfying eating plan. I am feeling so very good and no tiredness in the afternoon. I'm off sugar and refined carbs.

Thank you God!
    i do love this its how i feel with really good suggestions that ill use
This discussion has been closed.