Olympic trials

Options
tnrunningnurse
tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
I am loving watching the Olympic trials. My favorite of course is track and field (cause I am a runner0, but I also love the swimming, diving and gymnastics. What are some you your favorite summer events?

Replies

• ZyheeMoongazer
    ZyheeMoongazer Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    By far my favorite is Women's Gymnastics. I used to do gymnastics when I was younger so I have an appreciation for the commitment those girls have and just how strong they really are.

I also like watching diving, swimming, short distance running (I get bored watching the long races). There are some other sports I will check in on but don't proclaim myself a true fan. Such as, Archery, Water Polo, Rowing, Cycling and Volleyball.

I am also interested in watching women's boxing this year. Not much of a boxing fan, but I hear this is the first time women's boxing has been in the games. Cheers for gender equality!
  • ClareWantsProgress
    ClareWantsProgress Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I love all the events that you don't get to see much of any other time of year - gymnastics, diving, swimming, beach volleyball. I adore the Olympics!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    So far the swimming. :happy:

I want to watch the equestrian, gymnastics, ice skating, skiing, the winter sports.