Reached my goal weight:- 77lbs (5st 7lbs) lost in total

Options
soph501
soph501 Posts: 47 Member
Hi everyone,
I reached my goal weight last week after 1 year and 6 months of making lifestyle changes. I am 5ft 4in and started out at 201lbs (14st 5lbs) after putting on a lot of weight at University. I had a lot of success on the weight watchers plan but I started to use MFP to lose the remaining weight when I reevaluated my goals. I took a good look at my diet and portion sizes, joined a gym and took up spinning and running.

I now weigh 124lbs (8st 12lbs) going from a UK size 18/20 down to a UK 8/10. I can honestly say I have never been this small, even in my teenage years so it's taking a bit of adjustment but I've never felt better :D.

I am now moving into maintenance mode (which is scary!) and plan to start some weight training to build some muscle and improve my physique so I will be sticking around on here :)

I just want to say thank you to all my MFP friends who have supported me, it's very much appreciated.

52760703.jpg

Replies

• Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG !
  • sheiwat
    sheiwat Posts: 47
    Options
    wow...great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job, excellent work!!
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    Simply amazing transformation! Great job!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Bloody hell, looking good girl, you've achieved an amazing transformation!!!
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    wow! great job!
  • BeSophisticate
    Options
    Fantastic!

This is great to see. Your stats are similar to mine. Well, minus the fact that I'm still just starting. :laugh:

Thanks for sharing!
  • Fluffywhip
    Fluffywhip Posts: 20
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Such an inspiration!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Great job! Fantastic! Thank you for the inspiration, and for sharing your photos : )
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on all your hard work! :)
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great work!!!!!
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person. Wonderful job, very inspirational. Thanks for sharing
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    How inspirational you are! Congratulations on the weight goal, and even more congrats on your new fitness goals! It's so neat that you are talking about improving your physique because it helps us all remember that "weight" by itself isn't really what is important. Healthy is what we're after, and you don't get healthy without muscle tone and fitness.

Thanks and consider this a standing ovation:

:flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow great achievement
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • IDFitz
    IDFitz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job, well done!
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! You look like a whole new person!
  • Tender78
    Tender78 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome, way to go! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel amazing..keep it up!
  • pinkpolkadots25
    pinkpolkadots25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! That is so fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!