Replies

• Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    No plans , I call my sister cause it's her birhday
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I've only been eating five calories a day for the last week. I've banked enough calories, so I should be able to eat about anything.:drinker:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I've only been eating five calories a day for the last week. I've banked enough calories, so I should be able to eat about anything.:drinker:

YAAAAAAAY, me too.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Binge. Its the American way....Tuesday/Thursday im going for 2000+ burns tho lol
  • MrAllia
    MrAllia Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of my weight yo-yoing therefore I decided that, this is a "life style" change for me, so I plan to be on track for every occasion. I know I'm boring, but if I don't know the calorie content and/or I can't fit it in for the day, it doesn't enter me. Besides, I'm going to be too busy taking pictures of the fireworks and hopefully kissing someone! :P
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I plan on celebrating my birthday on the 4th of July. My birthday is actually July 6 but I have to work that Friday night :( so me and a few friends are going to Abingdon to the Sportsman's Marina to see my friends Rusty Terry Myron and James play that night. I will probably be eating cake Cause my friend Stephanie is gonna make me a pink Hello Kitty Cake. As far as alcohol goes I might have 1 or 2 I am gonna try to log everything in but it just depends. But I plan on having a wonderful time with some great friends.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I have work a 10 hour day (as always) and I don't get holiday pay because I'm still a temp. :grumble:
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have most of that week off <yay> so on the 4th I am going to water aerobics, then coming home to BBQ burgers and a salad, maybe even open some chips for me and my husband. I may even make an angel food cake to snack on with some strawberries.

I plan to eat back all of my workout cals :P I don't drink but he does...so I will probably splurge and have a real coke. I figure once in a while isn't that bad!

I will be logging everything tho. Since I have the week mostly off I will be getting some extra workouts in, so I don't feel bad about splurging a little.