motivation :)

ok, i posted this on my blog, hopefully this will give you some support and some motivation :)

HONESTLY guys, I am probably around 10 lbs or less to where I am going to feel the most comfortable in my body. Going from 142 lbs to around 120 lbs now in 6 months [healthy eating and hard exercise], wow.

I still can’t believe this, it’s insane. STICKING with it WORKS. Every drop of sweat, every tear, every smile, every mile, every damn day was a struggle. BUT I don’t regret any of it.

KEEP going, keep going and pursue your dreams. If you’re trying to lose weight, be VERY fortunate you have people to help you on here, I didn’t really until the last few months, but that was a few months into my fitness journey. I’d already gotten past the hard part, but HONESTLY, none of my friends cared. None of them had a desire, I had no support but my mother. My friends just didn’t care and they don’t care, that’s something I’m NEVER going to be able to change. It’s MY fitness journey, not theirs. However if you have friends that support you, that’s awesome. :)

Don’t let a bad day get to you, honestly. We’re human, we’re not perfect. I have NEVER ever met a perfect person, ever. Have you ever talked to someone whose lost weight?! I bet not even one of them has said, “Oh yeah, It was SOOO easy and I didn’t even cry or let it get to me. Especially the eating healthy, I NEVER craved sweets or anything bad for me and I was perfect!” Reality check, no. I’ve NEVER EVER met someone like that. And if you have you may need to show them this or go talk to them and have them check their mentality.

I hope you all got something out of this, really. Just know that you’re not alone in this weightloss journey, and if you are, PLEASE feel free to talk to me. I know EXACTLY what you’re going through. I may not have dropped 100 lbs, but I lost a good amount of weight to know what I’m talking about. I went to Overweight, to a healthy BMI. Not only will your weight change, but your attitude on life. I’ve gotten so much happier recently.

If you stick to it, it really will work, I promise.

Replies

• That's beautiful and very well said. Sometimes while trying to achieve our goals we get side tracked looking for company to enjoy it with and not focusing on ourselves and staying on course. The one thing I learned was to please me and only me. If i slip so be it, I'm human and I'm the only one working it off. Your words offer great encouragement!!!
  • Hi! I just joined yesterday, but it seems to be working out well. I am trying to lose 2 pounds a week so that i can get to a comfortable weight by august. It gets really hard sometimes. Im glad there are people on here who understand. I have not even told anyone that i am trying to lose weight...it seems embarrassing to me :(