Supplements like lipo rush and oxy elite pro.

Options
I am taking oxy elite pro right now, and I am about done with it. I have done the reccommended use and break between uses. Now I am looking for something new. I have heard positive things about liporush but I can not find it online less than 80.00 . I prefer not to go in store but will if need be. Can anyone reccommend anything close to these two. I need something that has a thermogenic, appetite suppressent, and metabolism booster in it as well. Those are the three most important to me, thanks. :)

and being able to be bought online is a plus.

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I looked at the Liporush b/c I have a friend taking it and said it's like he's on amphetamines. Why don't you just drink 100 oz of coffee everyday? I also read it is a diuretic, a strong one, and you'd only be losing water weight. Do you plan on taking these supplements for the rest of your life? I've noticed that ppl use this stuff to lose and then gain it back...
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    Right now I am taking it for more of a boost because of my daily activities. I def dont plan to taking it forever just till i get closer to my goal weight and then more dedication will be weighed in. My life is crazy so I really do need the energy. Plus with my whole lifestyle change it def helps. I am not to into shakes or liquid stuff pills are just easier for me to rememeber .
  • tinkytootie
    tinkytootie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me your results from using oxy pro? Like how much did you lose over how long a period of time?
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Relying on supplements for energy is high risk for adrenal fatigue. Get your energy from healthy diet, exercise and sleep. Don't make yourself chronically sick abusing forced or borrowed energy.
  • Witchy7
    Witchy7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using one or another thermogentic for over 30 years and with following the directions to the T have not ever had a problem, burn out etc, (Firefox). Though I do have and had have a sluggish thyroid and metabolism and prefer to take thermo's vrs drugs given by a dr which have very unhealthy side effects.
    Use the OxyPro now and then for an extra boost before working out with good results, but mostly take 1500mg of green tea on a daily basis and not only is it a good healthy thermo boost but very high in antioxidants. I haven't been sick in years since I started taking them or felt run down etc. Puritan Pride online has great prices for them. I've taken Nutrex Lipo 6 black too (Amazon.com), follow directions and they are good for a boost before workout or before any kind of activity.

It goes to say over taking any thermogentic, or not following directions can have side effects. In my early 20's I took Ephedra (which I miss) with no issues, great for working out and surpressing the appetite but of course you then got those (sorry to say obese folks) that wanted instant weight loss and abused it ended up with very bad results even death and got it pulled of the market.

You just have to find what works for you but always look at what is in the product, it should be natural supplements and always follow directions.
    Good Luck :)
  • ArielSimon
    ArielSimon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I actually started looking into Fat Burners too because I really need the extra boost to looe these unwanted pounds. I looked into Oxy Elite Pro and heard good things about it (on the internet). However, when I went into GNC to buy it, the sales associate told me about Liporush and gave me a sample. The first day I tried it (yesterday) I noticed a huge boost in energy, but I was a little jittery. Then today i took it and didn't feel any jitters. I just felt energized. I was even able to go outside and jog/walk for an hour and forty minutes and I burned over a 1000 calories. I think as long as you follow the directions, its fine.

What were your results with the Oxy Elite Pro?
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    you realise these sort of things dont actually work right?
    youre just giving some company your money and they're giving you a placebo pill to take
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    Options
    youre just giving some company your money and they're giving you a placebo pill to take

No. thermos definntly work.. ID suggest lipo 6 black. my fiance uses it and loves it, plus its fairly cheap
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Relying on supplements for energy is high risk for adrenal fatigue. Get your energy from healthy diet, exercise and sleep. Don't make yourself chronically sick abusing forced or borrowed energy.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/104909-side-effects-thermogenics/
  • Miss24bobo
    Options
    I 've heard of oxylite pro- I am taking Celuclor - HD its awesome give me the energy I need and make my workouts more intense I sweat more and have a rush and mental focus that I dont have trying to work out on low energy due to hypo thyroid aghhhh. I lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks last time I did Celuclor HD- I pretty much stayed at that weight but now want to lose 15 pounds more.
  • dstromley1
    dstromley1 Posts: 165
    Options
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/104909-side-effects-thermogenics/

Ive seen the adrenal fatigue studys and honestly think there a myth.. I have been taking massive amounts of preworkout for years and have never had any issues.
  • IM_Lara_Croft
    Options
    Eat at a deficit and exercise.
    Rely on yourself not magical fixes.
    Not too difficult.
  • sassacass1
    sassacass1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    been using the LipoRush for about a week and a half now. The first 3 days I felt heart race and jitters with extreme energy then it mellowed out. Now i'm on day 12 and the jitters are back. Some days i don't even think about it and some days i'm definitely aware that i took it...anyone else?? thoughts?
  • ashleybr1980
    ashleybr1980 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • szulbam
    szulbam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I took Liporush from November 2012 - March 2013, and took Cellucor HD for a year previous to that. I loved how it upped the intensity of my workouts, I didn't love that it made my period stop. I had no other changes in my life that should have affected my menstrual cycle - no change in workouts, no change in stress, nothing. That was the only thing that I could link it to. Since I've stopped taking it, my period has returned. I've googled and googled to see if anyone else has reported this side effect, and could not find anything.
  • loveyylogan
    Options

Actually these supplements absolutely work. I have taken the OxyElitPro original formula for about a year now and it had never stopped working for me. The main thing I love is the appetite suppressant. Does anyone know of another thermogenic with a good appetite suppressant, I struggle with extreme hunger all the time and it is the only thing that seems to help me!!
  • bear2181
    Options
    There were two formulas of oxy has anyone found much of a difference? If so what's similar to the older one ??
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Options
    Liporush looks expensive for what I'm assuming to be of marginal benefit. Unfortunately most people take supplements at the beginning of a new nutrition program and exercise regimen and attribute it to the supplement. Based on what I see in the ingredients for this supplement, here is what is useful for metabolism and body composition.

- Caffeine Anhydrous: A cup or two of black coffee or even straight caffeine anhydrous pill would be significantly cheaper and do the same thing. A Keurig is about the same price and a better investment.

- Glutamine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine (BCAA's): You can get a good BCAA supplement for a third of the cost of this supplement and it provides an actual useful quantity of the amino's mentioned. The Liporush only includes 50mg's per serving, that's nothing, not even useful. Leucine itself requires about 3gm's for it to be effective, so this supplement is a long long way off from being useful.

Save your money.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Never mind. Fell for an old conversation.