Need help to lose the final 15-20lbs...am stuck!

Options
Soooo....I've lost 27 lbs so far....but can't move the scale. I work out 4-5 days a week alternating cardio w/ Chalean extreme wts...any advice?

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    height?
    weight?
    goal weight?
    BMR?
    TDEE?
    calorie goal?
    Eat them all?
    even exercise calories?
    hitting macros?
    sodium?

more info needed to help properly...
    also, if you open your diary that would be awesome!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Are you lifting heavy? I couldn't get below 130 until I started really lifting heavy. No, I didn't bulk up, but I lost a few more pounds and my measurements went down pretty dramatically too! Also, if you haven't readjusted your caloric intake, you might try that. You'll have to experiment though- I had better luck building muscle when I was eating MORE.
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are like my twin ;o) To date I have lost 27 pounds and I'm working on losing the last 15 in order to get to my goal weight. I've recently started incorporating weights into my workout routine so I'm hoping that makes a difference for me.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I life 50 lb's with squats with Chalean...but don't go above that due to a flare up of Bursitis. (Very painful!) My Dr. said the scale isn't moving due to the muscle build up....but it STILL needs to move to hit goal and my healthy BMI
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    We'll just have to keep plugging at it...1 lb at a time! I walked 75 minutes today (in 95 degree's)...and biked for around 1 hour....so if nothing else...I probably sweated a pound off! LOL
    :tongue:
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Please ensure you are staying hydrated ;o))