NSV-Exchanging my Size 14W wedding dress for a size 10!

Options
Today we stopped by my in-laws which is where I've been storing my wedding dress I bought two months ago. When I originally bought it, it fit perfectly, maybe even snugly. Today I had the itch to try it on and it was so big I could fit my whole hand/fist between the dress and my body and it was falling off! I called the store and they said they would exchange it for no cost so long as they had my desired size in stock. Tomorrow I am going to pick up my SIZE 10 dress!! This is a size smaller than I am now, and I now have even more motivation to whip myself into shape!

Replies

• thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Incredible nsv.
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Incredible nsv!
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    YAY! You must be in the greatest mood :-)
  • MireyaDNL
    MireyaDNL Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thats Amazing!! Congrats :drinker:
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV! :D Congrats!!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Wow, that is great! Congratulations!!!!!!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I couldn't imagine a better NSV!
    That's so exciting to be able to exchange something that important for a smaller size and to tell everybody how you started out with one size and had to exchange it for a smaller one!

Way to go!!!!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    What an amazing NSV! Congrats!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!!! Congrats!
  • 48tammy
    48tammy Posts: 1
    Options
    That is so awesome, good for you, talk about motivationg I am a size 14 my goal is being down to an 8 or 10 !!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome NSV!
  • kristinlien04
    kristinlien04 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You will be smokin hot for your wedding!
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, congratulations!!
  • dogacreek
    dogacreek Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful and I'm smiling ear-to-ear for you. Congratulations on your soon-to-be wedding! :happy:
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am just floored because I had no idea 18 pounds could make that big of a difference...and it's only been two months. I almost wanted to request an 8, but then got nervous I couldn't get that far down and would end up paying a ton for alterations.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I am just floored because I had no idea 18 pounds could make that big of a difference...and it's only been two months. I almost wanted to request an 8, but then got nervous I couldn't get that far down and would end up paying a ton for alterations.

I went from a size (snug)14 to a 10/12 in 18 pounds (two months!) It seems we have a similar diet/metabolism.

Your post made me grin endlessly and for some reason it makes me want to hug you!! I feel sorry for the man waiting for you at the alter... He will go into cardiac arrest when he sees his smokin hot wife in that size ten come floating down!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! That is a fantastic NSV.
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    awesomeness! keep it up and do it for life girly!
  • caramkoala
    caramkoala Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done!
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options

I went from a size (snug)14 to a 10/12 in 18 pounds (two months!) It seems we have a similar diet/metabolism.

Your post made me grin endlessly and for some reason it makes me want to hug you!! I feel sorry for the man waiting for you at the alter... He will go into cardiac arrest when he sees his smokin hot wife in that size ten come floating down!!

Aww thanks! It's funny because he doesn't seem to notice quite yet (at least he hasn't verbally said it)-most likely because we see each other day in and day out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!