My weight loss journey from 325lbs

Options
Hello everyone my name is Michele and Im on a journey to lose over 100 lbs without any pills, surgery or crazy diet. I made videos every week to share with all my friends. I began this Journey on april 22 2012 when I stepped on the scale and it read 327lbs. I was in such shock, how did i let myself get THAT BIG? I then started to do a juice fast and did that for 3 days. then I just began to eat healthy. As of today I am down to 286. All I do is count my calories and do lots of walking every day. If you would like to follow my weight loss please send me a friends request. I love to share my journey and meet new people along the way that are in the same boat as me. i look forward to recieving friends requests from all of you..

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    you are doing a fabulous job! keep up all the great/hard work because it is definitely worth it!
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks Michelle for inviting us to watch your journey to weight loss and a healthier life. You are really brave to do what you are doing. Your story will be inspirational to all needing to loose weight. You have done an amazing job thus far on your journey and you will have lots of support and accountability here.

I sent you a friend request. I was also a persona trainer if you need any assistance or guidance with an exercise program once you start one. My qualifications are on my profile.

AWESOME JOB!!!!!
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! I am also aiming to lose 100+ lbs. I used to try to take shortcuts that would end up with fast results, but after a couple of failed attempts with diet pills, I just all the sudden got frustrated with wasn't having it anymore. I had to mentally prepare myself for what would come and ever since then, I've been one determined puppy. I've lost a total of 7 lbs, but started the calorie counting a bit later. Keep up the great work. I find reading stories like yours to being such a motivation to me, as I am sure it is to everyone as well. :)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Long way there, long way back. You are going to feel SO GOOD.
  • kellepea
    kellepea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Go you! Awesome progress. I'd love to follow your journey!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Long way there, long way back. You are going to feel SO GOOD.

Great reply. Could not have said it better myself; welcome aboard... Best wishes on your journey; look forward to hearing the success story.
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You got this girl. It's a tough journey but oh so worth it. Feel free to add me.
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    That is fantastic progress you are amazing what a determined lady I have no doubt that you can achieve your goals with such a positive attitude!! Wishing you the best of luck, and as a very wise 102 year old man used to always say to me (God rest his soul) if you think you can do it then you can do it!!!!! :smile:
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i've fallen victim to the fad diets and pills before and now that i'm here i just want to do it as naturally as i can while retaining my sanity lol. i'm excited to see your progress!
  • dawnmichelea
    dawnmichelea Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here's to good choices every day! I'd love to offer some encouragement along the way! Sent a request!
  • nsblue
    nsblue Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Keep atter mgrubbe85 It is a long hard journey but oh so worth it ;)