OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT!

Options
Y'all, I've been at home sick since Wednesday morning. I even had to leave work! As of last night, I was still feeling crappy. Well, I woke up this a.m. feeling like a new woman and I did my ENTIRE routine today! I actually burned (according to my HRM) 610 calories! I feel great! I'm so proud of myself. I thought for sure missing the gym last week would be hell to start back but I feel great!

I did 2.5 miles on my bike (11-14 mph)
13 min mile on the treadmill
and Pilates workout

I'm so stoked! Yay me!:laugh: :happy:

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Way to go Hun well Im feeling sick so no working out for me Im on liquids and non solid foods hell I mite even drop some more weight untentionally I feel awful:sick: :sick: :sick: Way to go for working it out sweety:smile::flowerforyou: my taste buds are blah:sick:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm impressed! Good for you! I can imagine how great you much feel. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!!! Sounds like an awesome work out... 600+ calories!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know some of you know what I've been going through lately. It's been hard - a real slump. The war is not won yet but I'm still fighting the good fight. I have learned to trust in God and know that He has a plan for my son greater than anything I can imagine. I am sincerely trying to let go and let God. I claim my son's soul in Jesus's Holy Name! Amen!

Shanta - hun, I'm so sorry you've been hit by "the bug" going around. I hope you're up and around soon, too. You've been doing awesome. I'm so proud of you. I love that I was there in the beginning and am able to watch you blossom...:blushing: Seriously, keep it up. You've become an inspiration to me. Much luv, sista!:heart:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I know some of you know what I've been going through lately. It's been hard - a real slump. The war is not won yet but I'm still fighting the good fight. I have learned to trust in God and know that He has a plan for my son greater than anything I can imagine. I am sincerely trying to let go and let God. I claim my son's soul in Jesus's Holy Name! Amen!

Shanta - hun, I'm so sorry you've been hit by "the bug" going around. I hope you're up and around soon, too. You've been doing awesome. I'm so proud of you. I love that I was there in the beginning and am able to watch you blossom...:blushing: Seriously, keep it up. You've become an inspiration to me. Much luv, sista!:heart:

Thanks Hun and you were their from the beggining and Ill never forget it Im glad to be an inspiration to you..You are a strong and intelligent woman with a beautiful personality so theres no doubt in my mind you want conquer it..You hang in their sweetheart...Im cheering you on..Just Like you cheer me on I got your back to Im cheering you On:wink::wink: :wink: :happy: :happy: :explode: :drinker: :drinker: