My first (SMALL) NSV!

Options
mehaffeymk
mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
I promised myself I would post my first small NSV to keep me motivated to notice differences and keep this lifestyle change for LIFE! So here it is... SMALLLL!

When I got married I was probably ten pounds from my goal weight. In a year of marriage I gained probably 65lbs. So my wedding rings got TIGHT and would constantly hurt my finger. I used to love fidgeting with my rings by spinning them but I couldn't with fat fingers. But... I can spin my rings again! What a difference only 7lbs can make! yay!

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    woohoo
  • tjwood70
    tjwood70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is great! Little steps at a time and huge payoffs in the end! I have to wear my wedding ring on my middle finger until I go get it sized. It flew off my finger a couple of times. Keep upi the hard work and stay committed!
  • Healthy_Melva
    Healthy_Melva Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That IS a great NSV! I haven't worn my rings in 4 years, and I miss them! Take your success and run with it. :happy:

Melva
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!