Looking for a buddy... D:

Options
>.<
I think, the hardest part about losing weight is having the motivation...
:) I don't have many friends on this but I would like a few so we can do this together and support each other,
I am not new but I never bothered to socialize online, I noticed it helps a lot though.

I have been trying to lose weight for 4 months,
I have only lost 6kgs so far but lately i have lost all of that motivation and im gaining it all back.
its causing me to be depressed and I really need some help.

Thanks ^^

Replies

• KGB711
    KGB711 Posts: 11
    Options
    Yo don't give up! BTW You look amazing, doesn't seem you need to lose weight. But we all have our reasons. And Hey just keep up what your doing you'll get to that certain goal. It just takes time and money. :) Keep in contact. You seem like your about the same age as me so it'll be fun to talk to someone like me.
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You have a friend in me.
  • theRedMenace
    Options
    I've also always had a hard time being motivated. I have been depressed about my weight what feels like my entire life. Ive always gained weight very slowly over the years. I only just joined MFP about a week ago... This is really it, I've decided I've got to change... And I could use some friends to share support!! Id like anyone in this same struggle to feel free to add me!!
  • jpbeck
    jpbeck Posts: 30
    Options
    Well I am looking for good people to add so go ahead and send a request. :)