30 ds level 1 day 1...

Options

Replies

• Pfeiffer24
    Pfeiffer24 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 1... im adding now cuz I tend to delete pictures... any1 else wanna add theirs?

My son is now 4 months and im at 142 here :)

Have you taken any measurements? I'm thinking of taking mine later to compare with at a later date.

I need to I just get distracted by the lil ones
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    I hate push ups too.. I have a bad back n it will go out on me if I put it under too much... so because I already had gym time, etc.. I. Took it a lil easy ;) im still soooooo sore
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just started this today for the first time. Doing Level 1 for now, with two pound (1 kg) weights. Even did pictures before starting, just to I can track my progress that way. Not ready to share those yet though..
  • wallj135
    wallj135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Just completed day 1 - pretty tough! I only used 1.5lb weights, impressed with those of you using 5lb! I thought I'd start out with light ones and work up to using my 5lb ones by level 3 (if I make it that far haha). Feeling good though after day 1, really had to push myself and the amount i am sweating is proof!! I don't even sweat this much doing cardio!!
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    I've just completed day 2, no easier today, infact I think it was quite a bit harder because my legs were already sore as hell this morning lol
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    How was it after day one ? I've been doing this for two days and OMG i had the hardest time getting out of bed this morning my legs were so sore :)))))

heehee I'm glad its not just me. I'm really struggling to walk down the stairs too lol
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 7, Level 2 for the second time around. It DOES get easier even though you think you're gonna die at the start of it. One thing I'll add. On the first go-round, I stuck with Anita and the second go-round, I'm able to do what Natalie is doing so you WILL see improvements. Congratulations on making the decision to do it; just stay with it!
  • Pfeiffer24
    Options
    Im taking a long walk later to stretch out my sore muscles then imma try it again today... I might use water bottles ;) instead of the 5 lbs weights just today, cuz im extra sore and I still have to carry around a 17 lbs 4 month old all day ;) good luck every1 and feel free to add me :)
  • mumx5
    mumx5 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well I'm about to do the shred now I've put the kids to bed. Good idea about using lighter weights, definately gonna give it a try as my arms are still aching. I've used some ibuprofen gel on them today and that's helped a little.

I've sent some friend requests out for some support :)
  • Puddles0308
    Options
    Awesome! I'm starting tomorrow :)
    I'm excited, I took before pics last night.
  • mumx5
    Options
    Day 4 done and dusted. My arms are still aching like mad so I've had to buy some ibuprofen gel to ease the pain. I've changed my weights to 3lb weights and that seems to be helping a bit :)
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    Going on Day 9 tonight. It gets easier after about day 5. No break!
  • CHN_
    Options
    Finished day two. Woot for two days in a row. I also had a session at the gym yesterday, so today I really felt it in my midsection. Getting up off the floor was a challenge :) Now I just gotta keep it going tomorrow.
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone for completing another day of the shred. Katamus must be right about it getting easier - I've just done day 4 and it did feel a bit easier this morning, able to keep going for longer.
  • stacdjen
    stacdjen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to start this workout again but I just haven't found the time. boo, I know. I did it last year and had some good results. I'm going to gym and getting results there also but Jillian really does the full body workout and to me all that different gym equipment can be intimidating. :wink: Hopefully you see me chiming in on this thread in the near future. :smile: And good work girls!!
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Just ordered the 30 DS from Amazon. Hoping to start soon! All this feedback is making me a little worried..lol!
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It is tough! I did workout 1 for the first time yesterday. I was sweating (my HRM said I was in the 90% range...) and had to rest but glad I did what I could. Not sure I will be doing it every day but glad I have something different to throw in to the mix. I really like that its so short because I am not a morning person and by the time the kids are taken care of and dinner is done, etc. it's like 9 - 9:30 at night.
  • CHN_
    Options
    Did day three today (skipped yesterday as I was at the gym instead). It's getting a bit easier, so maybe I can move on to L2 in a few days. We'll see how that goes.
  • mumx5
    Options
    Day 6 done!!!!!
  • TransformerOfYoungMinds
    Options
    Just ordered the 30 DS from Amazon. Hoping to start soon! All this feedback is making me a little worried..lol!

I just ordered it too! I have 100+ pounds to lose, but you all have motivated me to do the 30 DS. I hope I can get through it!!!