Woohoo!

Options
Went to my boyfriend's Mom's for dinner, and passed up the fresh baked cinnamon crumb muffins:love: AND the Friendly's Reese's Peanut Butter cup ice cream cups:love::love: I was SO close to caving in, but I didn't!!! It feels AWESOME :drinker:

Replies

• eglass64
    Options
    kudos..:happy:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    I feel the same way tonight- had guests for dinner and I made homemade pizza and a lemon tart...I skipped the tart and the pizza and just had roasted veggies. I feels good to stay on my plan!
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good job!! It is so hard at the time, but afterwords it's amazing how good it feels to pass that stuff up!
  • SPQR4
    SPQR4 Posts: 11
    Options
    I haven't held a cheeseburger or a pizza slice since Feb 09; it is a good feeling to be able to pass up something you used to love but you know is bad for you . . . congratulations !!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Thanks, everyone... and congrats to all of you, too! Cheers to us! :drinker:
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I read a quote here one time about giving up what we want most for what we want at the moment.

You did great keeping your dream in front of you. kc
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!