Good morning, all!

Options
Tell me, how are you doin'? Did you have a rich, healthy breakfast, and did you have time to slip in an easy workout to start your day?

Replies

• KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Myself, I just had some miso soup and a slice of bread, with a few cups of white melon tea. I need to eat more for my breakfast, but I'll wait until Mom gets up so we can eat together. Aside from that, I'll either opt to get up and play Wii Fit, or I'll be more leisurely and just play Monster Hunter. I really ought to clean my room though...
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options
    I need a nap. And bacon. Mostly the bacon.
    I eat mostly pescatarian, but... at the mention of bacon (and this being the first time I'm up this early in a long time), today sounds like a good day to cheat this week.
  • chanson104
    chanson104 Posts: 859
    Options
    I've been dying for some fried zucchini, so I thought that I would make a healthier version and breaded sliced zucchini with almond mill and fried it in coconut oil. Let's just say that I absolutely do not recommend doing this! Yuck! :frown: I have gotten a little work out in, and now I'm going to come up with something to eat that I'll enjoy.
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    still laying in bed. im sure when i get up i will have my typical bfast of an egg and cheese english muffin and a protien shake. gonna do some strength training today
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options
    I've been dying for some fried zucchini, so I thought that I would make a healthier version and breaded sliced zucchini with almond mill and fried it in coconut oil. Let's just say that I absolutely do not recommend doing this! Yuck! :frown: I have gotten a little work out in, and now I'm going to come up with something to eat that I'll enjoy.
    Really?! I can't imagine how that could *not* be delicious! For what it's worth, I think it was a wonderful idea. x3.
    still laying in bed. im sure when i get up i will have my typical bfast of an egg and cheese english muffin and a protien shake. gonna do some strength training today
    Mm, yes, that used to be my typical breakfast~! Except most people would scramble the egg to be put on the muffin, and I just couldn't stand it that way. I like the egg fried sunny side up, so that the yolk will run in the muffin. <3. It's a little messy, but it remains my favorite way to eat it. I'm actually thinking of doing that for breakfast for my Mom and me.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Just had my coffee so far. Headed to the in-law's house in a couple of hours for breakfast.
  • jnuchaeli
    jnuchaeli Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Went see WWE wrestling last night. Cereal and milk. yum. Early Mass this morning. Lunch at parents. Nap for work tonight. strength training after. sounds busy but my family does it all together. so it dont matter.
  • Doreen0211
    Doreen0211 Posts: 15
    Options
    I need a nap. And bacon. Mostly the bacon.

YES!!!! Bacon.
  • itsafrappe
    itsafrappe Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Really?! I can't imagine how that could *not* be delicious! For what it's worth, I think it was a wonderful idea. x3.
    Mm, yes, that used to be my typical breakfast~! Except most people would scramble the egg to be put on the muffin, and I just couldn't stand it that way. I like the egg fried sunny side up, so that the yolk will run in the muffin. <3. It's a little messy, but it remains my favorite way to eat it. I'm actually thinking of doing that for breakfast for my Mom and me.

thats what im talking about
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options
    Good Morning! Just had my coffee so far. Headed to the in-law's house in a couple of hours for breakfast.
    Sounds nummy! My boyfriend's grandmother cooks probably *the* most unhealthy foods... but it's all so good. And she cooks for her family to visit every Sunday, and I'm not going to be there today. x_x. But, to help me eat healthier, it's probably for the best.
    Went see WWE wrestling last night. Cereal and milk. yum. Early Mass this morning. Lunch at parents. Nap for work tonight. strength training after. sounds busy but my family does it all together. so it dont matter.
    It sounds a bit busy, but not clamoring-to-get-it-all-done busy so much as never-going-to-be-bored-today busy. =D. My favorite kind.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options

thats what im talking about
    Then that's totes perfect. <3.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmm...bacon..... WOA! Sorry about that. Was a ibt distracted! lol

I had a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a homemade "almond joy" muffin and a cup of coffee! I plan to do Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (though it's my rest day) and go for a walk later (weather permitting!)

Have a great day! :smile:
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options

I had a cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk, a homemade "almond joy" muffin and a cup of coffee! I plan to do Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (though it's my rest day) and go for a walk later (weather permitting!)

Sounds nummy. <3. I debated getting some almond milk when I went shopping the other day, but I settled for milk-milk instead.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options

Bacon makes me blush.
    ^^^^^.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    Good Morning !!!
    I'm at work since 7am bfast was a banana at 7, now at 933 im having my low sugar oatmeal with one veggie sausage pattie broken up and mixed in.
    I'll visit the gym or walk the mountain after work around 4

Everyone have a great day
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Just got my breakfast in, cereal and a banana. Oh and of course COFFEE, so now I'm jacked up. Going to the gym soon to get a good burn in, then going to watch some soccer later today.
    Have a good day!
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Who said anything about Bacon? Oh, wait.....I was distracted..:blushing: Yes...bacon would be awesome!

Talked myself into getting up early before it got too hot and hit the trail for a six mile run. It was still hot. Just ate a Clif Builder's bar (YUMMY!) more like a candy bar disguised as a "healthy" protein bar!

Going to the lake to cool off today-Have a great day!
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    Good morning.

Had a cup of coffee to help wake up. Went on my daily 3+ mile walk. Ate plain yogurt mixed with strawberries and grapes mixed in. All cleaned up and ready to take on a new day.
  • KharismaticKayteh
    Options
    Good morning.

Had a cup of coffee to help wake up. Went on my daily 3+ mile walk. Ate plain yogurt mixed with strawberries and grapes mixed in. All cleaned up and ready to take on a new day.
    I was looking through the breakfast tag on Tumblr today, and saw a picture or two of yogurt included in someone's breakfast. I really need to do that now and again! I wonder if it's not too hot for me to to go the store and pick up some.

Oh, wait, I do have some, just not plain yogurt. =P.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Top of the mornin'!
    Weekends are when I rest, so no exercise today.
    However, I do have to go to work.. blah.
    I started out the day with a cup of coffee, followed by an omelet with red and green peppers, onion, spinach, basil, tomatoes, ham, and mozzarella cheese. Yummy!