To eat or not to eat that's my question???

tammietifanie
tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have 600 calories left for the day (they are my workout calories) i have already had 3 big meals, two snacks and im wondering since it's already 8:30pm should i just leave them or should i eat something ... but im worried about eating right before i go to bed ... Is it better to eat them or not??

Replies

• paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Hi there. The same thing happens to me more often than not. I will usually have a light snack or some nuts. I usually don't end up eating all of them,but I do try to get some in without the meal being to heavy.

Hope this helps.
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    This is just me, but I have discovered that if I don't eat enough of my exercise calories, the next morning I feel like poop warmed over. Like paulkj said, I try to keep it light. But I have learned (the hard way of course!) to end the day with as few "leftover" calories as possible. (Although I will admit to using some of those leftover calories the following day!)
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    I would eat something. 600 Calories a lot to leave on the table. If it were 100 or 200 I would just go to bed.

Like Lisa, I've noticed if I don't eat enough one day, I'll be eating them the next because no matter how much I eat I'm constantly hungry. If you're honest with the calorie counter I would trust it.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Thank you!!! Im looking in the frig to see what i can have im thinking string cheese yummy... :bigsmile:
  • I want to help you but I NEVER have this problem. :sad:

____
    Count down: 4 more days to lose 2.5 lbs
  • I'm with Lose26! I never have this problem either. Today I had 80 calories left so I thought, "hmm how much ice cream can I have and not go over?"

Maybe it's because I exercise before dinner. Do you exercise after??
This discussion has been closed.