Creeper ex boyfriends

Options
2»

Replies

• shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me and my ex broke up in Novemeber, it was his choice and after 3 years, I don't love you anymore. Ouch. So I cried for about a week, picked myself up and carried on.
    Lately, he's been pestering me to see him, asking if we should go out and 'be friends'. I said I didn't want to speak to him and a month later he messages me. He doesn't seem to want to leave me alone. I've had to block his phone number and facebook.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    double
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    bump..these are too good to miss :laugh:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend would park his work truck at the end of my street a few times a week. There were a few separate occasions where he would know information about something in my life (ex: my school schedule) that I certainly didn't tell him about. I later found out that he was contacting several of my friends to ask them about me.

I deleted my Facebook altogether because he kept creating new accounts.

Moral of the story is.... Don't get involved in "serious" relationships ;D
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I had a boyfriend when I was 16, we broke up after a year and seven months after he cheated and ultimately left me for his ex. I then moved town after being accepted into university, and that's when the calls started. The texts. "I miss you, it's not the same without you, my new gf reminds me of you so much" blah blah.

I was able to ward him off for a long time, then one night he just went full throttle and pulled the most embarrassing trick I've ever seen.

He pretended to get hit by a car.

No, I'm not kidding. We were in a call, and he was getting upset, crying, etc. then was like "Oh **** a car AAAAH!" and then hung up. I cried there and then because 1. I was worried incase something actually happened 2. I was responding poorly to the stress he was putting me under.
    He called later to apologise but he was "was desperate to win me back". He's a professional wrestler now, so hopefully he's living a decent life.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    my HS boyfriend looked me up on what would have been our 15 year anniversary--I was married and had a 9yo and 6yo. THEN he walked into my job one day and proceeded to tell me how his wife had just left to visit relatives and was going to be gone for X days. At the time I was an Avon rep, so I made sure to put a book on their mailbox the day after she got home ( she never placed an order).

Then a few years ago I was waiting outside my youngest son's preschool class when my ex showed up. His son was in the SAME class. He was really nice that day...I found out at the end of the NEXT year that his younger son had been in my son's class too! I haven't seen him in about 2 years. Is it kinda sad that I would LOVE to run into him in about 6 months? You know, when I have dropped 50 pounds and look better than I have in 20+ years :D