Keeping Accountable

Options
Hi, I'm Angi and I have been using My Fitness Pal since January but I have not been consistent! I need friends that will keep me accountable in order to reach my goal. I am turning 56 in a few weeks and not feeling good about my appearance. I have put on about 10 to 15 pounds that I cannot seem to lose. I use to run about 25 - 30 miles a week and now I'm lucky if I run 5 miles a week. I know once I start exercising on a regular bases and eating better I could drop the weight in no time. Although I am in menopause and I've heard it's harder to lose weight during this time. I am determined to prove that wrong! If there is someone that lives in my area which is Reynoldsburg Ohio I would love a running/exercise/diet buddy!

Replies

• cc7315
    cc7315 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi- Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • runaholic01
    Options
    Hey thanks, I'm new to this how do I add you as a friend?
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • grapegirl1
    grapegirl1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi I'm 51 working Mom of teens and in menopause for about a year it Comes and goes but leaves the belly fat. I'm not a runner but love to walk by the river I'm OTTAWA Ontario. Breaking bad habits is tough and apparently we all have a vice that's holding us back. We know what is is but cling to it. Mine is wine. My dear companion and sabotager. What's yours/?
    I hope to inspire you get out there and find your runner girl again.!
    G>G