It can be done!

2»

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member

Oh...my point, sorry..............I just returned from 10 day vacation. I did not log. I ate as I have been trained to and exercise was a part of each day.

I lost weight! With my ups and downs my ticker says .5....but I had gone up 1 pound so actually lost 1.5 pounds while not logging and vacationing!!

Yay Jeannie! I actually had lost weight when I had a body mass analysis done on the ship on Monday (a day and a half on the ship) and I had lost weight... down a pound. But then the rest of the week put the pound back on, lol. I didn't log at all while on vacation either. I knew some of the food wasn't good for me, but I tried to balance with fruit and eggs for breakfast and salads or a small sandwich for lunch. Yup... and that dratted exercise. I have to say I saw some beautiful sunrises while I was walking the track on deck 4. It almost made it worth being up that early:laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    Wow, congrats!
    We went on a Disney cruise some 5 years ago, and it was the best week of my life.
    You can lose some serious weight just walking up and down the ship, lol. My mom lost two pounds while we were on the cruise (but she never ate much anyway).

But it's great you're learning to control your eating. It's probably one of the hardest things to do.
    Congratulations again, hope you had a fun time!

LOL... We took the stairs most of the time because the elevators were so small and always crowded. It was almost always faster to take the stairs :laugh: One thing I noticed though, was that by the end of the week, it got harder and harder. I was tired while working out, tired when climbing the stairs. Hmmm... maybe all that rich food was doing it to me?
  • pettmybunny
    Robin, you are FAN-freakin-TASTIC!!! :drinker: :glasses:

Thanks Lauryn!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!