Sick

Options
Good Morning MFP...Well the good ole southern gal is sick :sick: :sick: :cry: ..So for the past few days Im not able to work out and Ive been keeping myself hydrated with plenty of fluids, vitamin c and non solid foods..My taste buds are blah..:sick: ..Although I try to atleast get 1200-130 calories in fluids and non-solid things Im able to eat..Do you think this will cause me to go in to starvation mode or does it takes longer..Im sort of worried..But I cant eat nothing but soups,pudding,jello,applesauce and fluids.And also Im taking my multivitamin and calcium pills to make up for any missed nutrition although I know it want do it thoroughly Im just wondering...:sick: :brokenheart: :sad: :cry:

Replies

• Veronica320
    Options
    You can make a shake out of just about anything. Try experimenting with the blender a bit. Something cold might really help if you have a sore throat too. I was really sick a couple weeks ago (pretty much surviving on soup and juice) and holy crap does soup have a lot of sodium in it.....so I'd keep an eye on that too if you can. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thanks and Im keeping a eye on it TRUST ME I know how high sodium soup content can be..Ive only been eating healthy choice chicken noodle soup whis has 480 sodium the lowest it can get..and Only one per day the rest fluids and juice low in sodium..Im very strict on sodium lately..check my diary:sick:
  • AlyssasMommy
    Options
    Get well soon Shanta!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Get well soon Shanta!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:

Thanks Lauren:cry::sick: :flowerforyou: