Strange feeling at the gym today

Options
I was working out this morning, I was doing bicepts and tricepts. About 20 minutes into my workout I was looking into the mirror and it didnt feel like it was my body, I felt like I was looking at someone else because no way that could have been me with muscles bursting out of my shirt sleeve. Although I know I wasnt, I felt like the strongest person at the gym, my confidence was thru the roof and I felt like everyone was checking me out, even the dudes! I hope this feeling lasts forever.

I hope you all thrive!

Replies

• tauny78
    tauny78 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Haha! Great for you! I actually know that feeling...kinda. Sometimes I catch a reflection or even a shadow of myself and have to do a double take...I think, "That's not MY reflection is it?" It's too thin! I love it when I realize, yes, that is me!! :) Keep up the great work!
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Haha! Great for you! I actually know that feeling...kinda. Sometimes I catch a reflection or even a shadow of myself and have to do a double take...I think, "That's not MY reflection is it?" It's too thin! I love it when I realize, yes, that is me!! :) Keep up the great work!

Kick *kitten*!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I think I'm actually becoming a little narcissistic when I'm lifting. Lol. I have to concentrate on my form because I keep wanting to watch my muscles. :blushing:
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I think I'm actually becoming a little narcissistic when I'm lifting. Lol. I have to concentrate on my form because I keep wanting to watch my muscles. :blushing:

LOL, I caught myself doing that this morning, I forgot what set I was on.